AnnieBirdseed
My beautiful and perfect little cat.  I was so lucky to have the opportunity to be in your company.
What a handsome boy.  Purrfect.  My perfect cat.
Quote 0 0
karit25
What a gorgeous boy he was.  Just gorgeous!  Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
What a handsome boy.  Thank you for sharing this photo.  He was so lucky to have you too. You are in my thoughts x
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thankyou Diana and Karit25.  Thank you for looking at my wonderful boy's photo. 
Quote 0 0
ThomasCatsMummy
How beautiful, what a lovely boy.  He was truly perfect.
Thomas Cat
In our lives 14/4/2009 - 18/05/2013
In our hearts forever
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thank you ThomasCatsMommy.   My little prince.  I miss him something terrible.  I guess we all miss our perfect angels. 
Quote 0 0
harmonica
He was so beautiful. What a shiny coat. He looked like he ruled the house.
Lisa
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Oh yes - he knew just how to get his way all the time including in the middle of the night when he got a hankering for a treat of some kind.
He would lie right on top of my chest when I'd be in bed watching the telly and he'd put his face right in my way so I would have to look at him instead of the tv LOLOL.  He was the only cat I ever had who actually watched tv and knew when there were birdies on there or small furry creatures running around.  He was a very intelligent cat for sure.   I'm so devastated that his life was so short.  Nine years.  Not such a long time at all.
Quote 0 0
firelace
I am so sorry for your loss. Your right, he was a handsome boy. I understand the missing him so much.
RIP our beautiful shining Star. We love you and will miss you always and forever.
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thankyou firelace.  That's a beautiful handle by the way.  I am so sorry you are grieving for your beautiful star.
The pain is heavy and difficult to shoulder but there's really no choice.  It sure hurts though.
Quote 0 0