winstonsmom12
This morning Arleen picked Molly up.  She on her way to Maine, to her new very excited Mom.  This Lady has been very interested in adopting Molly for some time now.  She knows all of Molly's medical issues, but wants her in spite of them.  Molly is the sweetest, most loving little girl you ever met. Last night I bathed her and put baby powder on her.  I guess by this time, they should be there.  I was so happy to have cared for Molly this past month, and I wish her and her new mom many years of hapiness.
Susan
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
Oh Sue, that is so sweet what you did for Molly!  I know you will miss her.  Good luck with the new doggie that you just got!  Sounds like he will be one that you will love and maybe keep (?).  Take care!

Hugs ...
Betty
Quote 0 0
KatiesMom
That is wonderful! Let us know, how life turns out for Molly. I was following your story and I am so happy for Molly and so thankful for loving souls like you.

Susanne
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Just got mail form Arleen and pics.  Molly has more attention and love than she knows what to do with!!!! There is also a little boy there.  I'm sure she will be very happy in her new home. : ))
Susan
Quote 0 0
Ell99
Oh Susan thats wonderful news And thank you for loving Molly until she found her new home.
Quote 0 0