winstonsmom12
Hi everyone,  Arleen called me today and asked if I could take Molly back.  Seems her urinalysis  didn't come out quite good enough.  Her adoptive parents changed their minds, when they heard she may have kidney problems.   They had to put their female Daschund down about 7 weeks ago due to kidney failure.  They didn't want to go through that again.

So she is back with me.  She also has a mass around her bowels, which they are not too concerned about, and don't want to operate because of her age.  All I can do is watch her BM and if she is straining they will put her on a stool softener.  We were positive that she was with her forever family, but we understand their grief at  having to put down their Female a short time ago. 

Like us they are still grieving her.  Just wanted to let you guys know.  She will be safe and comfortable with me.
Susan
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Susan,
I could cry reading your post - especially the last part! Bless you for being so kind!!
Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Ell99
dear susan- how sad for little molly that she has health issues- so unfair. i can also understand her family after what they just went through. im glad molly is with you- but i am so sad to read this. bless you both xx
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Susan, Poor little Molly!  You are an absolute angel - and Molly is back where she belongs with you and Peanut.  Everything happens for a purpose and a reason and Molly was meant to be in a home that is fully accepting of her as she is and as she will be.  She will be loved, will be cared for and about and will be secure.  What a lucky little girl!  Winston must have had a 'paw' in this . . .
Quote 0 0
silvermini3
Thank you for what you're doing for sweet Molly. It is an act of selfless devotion and Winston would be proud....and I agree with CKMP, everything happens for a purpose and reason.....
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Thank all of you.  It isn't in my heart to turn away any animal who needs me.  Peanut and Molly are my children.  I will care for them  as such.  I'll keep a close eye on Molly to make sure she isn't getting any worse.  Wish me luck.   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
sue, so sorry to hear molly's return but I believe things happen for reasons and that being molly finding the right home for what may be the last part of her earthly journey - your's!  god bless you sweetie and hugs to molly and yourself.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Susan, you are so right when you say Peanut and Molly are your children - I wish all animals could have such loving and caring owners.  Winston will be so proud of you.
                                                                        Hugs to you, Jackie.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0