ncchristian
Morrison's Mojo Risin', AKA Mojo, has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning at 8.....all cats have been warned. He went peacefully in my arms knowing that he is loved and cherished by all.  

Thank you all on the chat line last night....you guys gave me the courage and strength to do this on my own.  As a military spouse, it is sometimes hard to make these decisions by yourself. Mojo didn't suffer in the end but rested his head on my arm.  I can still feel his weight on my arm from where I was holding him.  

Lots of love and hugs to all of you that make this site possible.  
Quote 0 0
TomT
Dear  Mojo's Mom,
It is with great sadness that I read your post from this morning.  I had hoped from what you said last night that you would have at least a few more days.  I do know how very difficult this decision was for you,  the only Comfort we can take is in the knowlege that Mojo rests in a place where he will never again know any pain, illness, or fear.  Please accept my sincere condolences and I hope you will be able to return to the chat room.  You will find many caring people there to take this walk with you.  I pray Peace and Comfort for you and your family.

Sincerely,

Tom T
Quote 0 0
Krista
Dear Mojo's Mom,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Krista

Quote 0 0