Mistysmama Show full post »
Mistysmama
Susan, how are you? I have been thinking about you. I think about Bear often too, was doing today. He is such a presence.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Sylvia - Thank yo so very much for thinking of us.
I have been having a VERY difficult time lately-
too much going on emotionally.
Thanks so much.
Love to You.
Susan
Quote 0 0
barbara
Beautiful tribute to that sweet girl Misty, Mama. I cried the whole way through, but it was a good cry... because Misty is so beautiful and her face somehow exemplifies dog-love. You can see all the loyalty and devotion there. the gift.  so lovely. thank you for posting it.
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama

Thank you so much. She is beautiful. She is so beautful on the inside, the loveliest Soul I've known. I am missing her so much, feel very far away right now and not handling that very well the last week.
I had no anger about her death. Sometimes anger can be a part of grief. Well the last week I've felt weird, irritated and low, almost angry sometimes, annoyed, sometimes a bit panicked like I can't get my breath properly, and like I'm letting my lovely girl down by feeling this way about things....unable to handle people wanting me to cheer up and involve me in things they are doing, knocking at my door in the morning when I'm sleeping, then telling me I need to go to bed early and get up early...I want them to go away!....just wishing and wanting to be alone to drift and dream, and try to reach Misty in my heart like I could do all these weeks before -even though I was in pain! Now it's like I can't reach her sometimes and it's scaring me.
She feels a million miles away! I hate this so much. It's worse than the hard grieving the first few weeks.
I feel like the little boy in "The Snow Queen" who got a piece of ice in his heart!
I am sorry to vent like this. Misty wouldn't like this mood I'm in.

I am finding it hard to post on here nowadays. I had to change back to internet explorer as videos stopped working on firefox.
Internet explorer is bad news for this site or an unknown reason. Sometimes I can get on and post -sometimes it won't work.
Thank you for watching Misty's movie. Bless you Barbara

Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Quote 0 0
shadow
Silvia, I am vey sorry that you have been feeling this way. Sometimes it does seem like it feels worse after awhile has past than what it did at the time, but I think it must be because we are numb and it takes awhile to set in. the reality of it all and then going through day after day without them just makes it so hard. I know myself that this last week has been especially hard for me and I can't get used to the fact that she is no longer with me. It is just a struggle and sometimes I feel that I can't go on any more because the weight of it all is too much to bare. I try my best not to think ahead because that would really push me over the edge. I know what you mean about people and not wanting to deal with them, but they are only trying to help. I guess just knowing that some one is there when you need them is very comforting. The only place I come to is here because no one else would understand and I just don't feel like listening to their advice any way so I just don't talk about it any more. We all have to be strong for each other and hope in time that this will heal.
Hang in there. You are in my thoughts.
Sheila Falcone
Quote 0 0
barbara
Dear Sylvia, venting is fine, it's good. Venting will help. And Misty would have no judgement about how you feel! Unconditional acceptance is the whole canine legacy.
The Vacancy is a stage of grief. as is wanting to be left alone in order to process the grief.... drift and dream all you like and all you need. The Vacancy is probably the worst part of grieving, it is the stark emptiness, the aching hole in our lives.

after coco died, I posted this poem on facebook, it was so much how I felt:

"He was my North, my South, my East, my West.
My working week and my Sunday rest.
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song,
I thought love would last forever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now, put out every one.
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
Pour out the ocean and sweep up the wood,
For nothing now {it seems} can ever come to any good."

I added in the words {it seems} because I truly know the emptiness will not last forever. You will feel her again, the love will fill you again. But for a time, it seems like the world has ended. You are grieving. be very very kind to yourself. Grief hurts like nothing else. But it is a merciful process. Trust in the process. Love to you!
Quote 0 0
judylinn
I had so many tears watching you beautiful vidoe of your precious Misty....She has the look of someone who feels very loved....what better gift can we give these little beings...
It took me a very long time for the anger to come, and I also felt very guilty, I wasn't andgry at maddie, just angry at the deep loss...let yourself feel all the irritation and anger, as that is part of the healing journey...
When I felt this, I also couldn't seem to connect with Maddie...but it's only temporary...try and remember that, it's just all the grief that is in the way...she is still right there by your side...you just have all that pain in the way. I used to be scared the exact same way, that my beloved Maddie was gone...but I learned that it is only temporary, until I can clear the painful place that I was in....she was always there the whole time...Misty is as well. Blessings to you....judylinn
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Thank you for all this love and understanding. Your kindness brought tears to my eyes. I guess the irritated feelings are because (in my case anyway) I still feel too fragile and vulnerable to handle all the little "rough edges" of everyday life, and whenever they present themselves to me, I get annoyed with them, whereas I wouldn't have done before.
I'm not angry about Misty's death at all, or even about my grief. Just feel a little vulnerable.
I was so fortunate to have wonderful evidence of her Soul's survival of death. It was a life-changing event, so beautiful, so amazing! I felt blessed by an Angel. Also her love, like a warm happy wave of light has been coming to me 5 times now! So I should feel blessed indeed, not grumpy!
It's just when she disappears I hate it! Silly me.

Quote 0 0
heartsick
One Year is such a very difficult moment in this whole
grieving process.
We ALL love and miss Misty because
we have gotten to know her and Love her through
you and the beautiful stories you have shared with
all of us.
Misty- we Love and miss You baby girl -
but No One Like Your Mama does.

LOVE YOU BOTH ALWAYS,
Susan

Quote 0 0
heartsick
For Misty's One Year - With Much Love to You My Very Dear Friend Always -
Susan

Quote 0 0
heartsick
Thinking of You and Misty with so much Love always...

Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Misty Happy-Face!
Thank you Susan, for remembering Misty. Bless you.

You wouldn't believe that Misty was almost 14 when this picture was taken.....she was waiting for me to throw the frisbee.

I love you my sweet girl. You are the best of me. Bless your sweet loyal Soul. XX

Quote 0 0
heartsick
 You and Misty are never far from my heart!

Quote 0 0
harmonica
I didn't know it had been a whole year. She is such a sweet girl. Those eyes tell the whole story I just love looking at her pictures, thanks for posting.
xoxo
Lisa
Quote 0 0