Taylors221
Misty, 

I miss you and I am so sorry you are gone now. You gave us the best fifteen years we could have asked for. You were our best friend. You were such a funny, sweet, pretty girl with a personality like no other dog. I hope you know how much we loved you and how sorry we are that we had to make that choice for you. We didn't want you to be in pain, and it was so scary when you had your synapse attacks with dad. I wish we could have kept you with us forever. You truly were the best dog. I hope you are happy and safe and I hope great grandma is taking care of you in heaven. I wish I could tell you how much I love you again. I'll always love you my angel. Mom and dad and me and Kyle are thinking of you every day, all the time. We all love you more than words can explain. I love you sweet girl and I hope I'll see you one day in heaven. Rest in peace, my best friend. 
Taylor saf
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Taylor,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, adorable Misty. It's clear she was very much loved and had a wonderful life with you. Animals like Misty are so very special, giving us support and unconditional love, and showing us the joy of life.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
Taylors221
Thank you Jan for your understanding, kind words ❤️ she was a special little girl who brought many blessings to our lives. 
Taylor saf
Quote 0 0