Teisha888
Hey everyone. I hope my post finds everyone in good health. It has been a little over 2 months since I lost my cat of 16 years Mister Big Boy. Today I wanted to share with you, that Mister is still very much with me in spirit!

I can't see him as in his beautiful white fur or bodily form, but I have seen him walk by my bedroom door on two different occasions. It's like seeing a blur move by out of the corner of your eye. I didn't mention this to my 15 years old daughter because I didn't want to scare her.. But then last night she told me. Mama, I couldn't sleep last night and I said why? She said, because I felt like Mister was laying at the foot of my bed. I said, oh honey.. He was!! Y'all might think I'm crazy but it gives me such peace to know he is still with us.. And alleviates at least a portion of my guilt that I felt so heavily after his death. Thank you for listening!
Quote 0 0
ricemanstm
That's awesome Teisha!  I'm hoping our Delenn will visit us often.  It's only been 48 hours and I know she needs time to settle in to her new home in Heaven.  God bless!
Stephen "Riceman" Myers
"The greatest tribute one can give a loved one is to share their life and stories with others."

Quote 0 0
catlover1
It has been almost 3 months since I lost my Cody. I have not yet had any type of experience like many on here have said you have. I hope my Cody is not mad at me or something...I hope he found my mom and his cat friend Claudia in heaven but none of them have told me so. 
Quote 0 0
johill2011
It's been just over 4 months now since I lost Miz Cat.  During the first 48 hours after he crossed over the Bridge I think his spirit was still with me as when I was sat in the conservatory I smelt that antiseptic smell that comes from the vets and also the blinds moved very suddenly and loudly as if something was moving them.  Also, on a few nights I felt his weight on the bed as if he was coming to bed with me like he did every night. 
Quote 0 0
Anntolles
I have visions in my head of my dogs and the little one says mommy I am so happy. One of my friends at work told me this is real. It makes me feel better
Quote 0 0