kmayo99
This is my 3rd time posting here. It helps me because it is like an outlet for me.
My 3 year old maltichon, Yuki passed away last Saturday due to a tragic car accident. My family and I are extremely devastated. It is so hard.
I’ve had depression for 5 years and losing Yuki makes it so much harder. My heart aches. I picture him in places of my house where he usually would be at. For example, I would picture him at the end of my bed just chewing on my fuzzy gray blanket. He loved that blanket. I would picture him under my parent’s bed with his head poking out. That was his favorite place to hide. I miss when he would sleep under my bed and he would keep me up with his snores. My younger siblings started school today. He would wait by the window for them everyday. When he seems them in sight, he starts to bark and then run to the front door to greet them. Today I just pictured him by the window where he used to wait for my siblings. I have so many pictures of him just waiting by the window. I miss that view. I miss holding him. I miss everything about him.
Today, we received his ashes from the people at the crematorium. They gave us his ashes in a beautiful urn, Yuki’s paw prints on clay and on paper, 2 pendants that has Yuki’s ashes, and some patches of his fur. My mom started crying. I did as well. I miss Yuki so much it hurts. I wish he was still here. We have another puppy, Daisy, and we love her as well. She helps with the pain but it is not the same. Daisy loves Yuki and was always so happy to play with him even if he did not reciprocate the same feelings as her sometimes. Daisy has been so supportive but it is not the same. We no longer have Yuki to feed. We feed Yuki and Daisy at the same time. But now, Yuki is no longer here. Yuki’s container of food remains untouched. It is in a bin that has Yuki’s name written on it and Daisy’s bin
with her food has her name on it. They are both next to each other. It’s so hard looking at Yuki’s food bin. We just bought new food a few weeks ago. I am so sad and heartbroken. I cannot even have pictures of Daisy and Yuki as my wallpaper on my phone because it will just make me cry. I cannot stop crying. I just want yuki back with me.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m soo sorry Katrina. It breaks my heart to read your words and know the pain you feel.. the grief of losing our beloved one is soo overwhelming. You have so many bittersweet memories that are vividly in your heart and mind. I love how Yuki patiently waited at the window for your siblings than barked with anticipation when he saw them and ran to the door❣️🐾❣️
I know you desperately miss holding him, being able to see him, I know,,
When you speak to him he hears you Katrina, his spirit hears you so talk to him. Love doesn’t end it transcends death of the physical body and lives in the soul. Feel your sweet Yuki’s soul with you and your family and may your feel the warmth of his paws on your bed as you drift to sleep, many hugs,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
kmayo99
Thank you for your kind words. It brought tears to my eyes. It made me tear up especially when you mentioned Yuki’s soul still with me and my family. Thank you so, so much with your post. Take care always.
Quote 0 0