Olivers_Mom
You left me in July, I miss u so badly, your little paws, your cute little nose. They way you would bark at me for watermelon. The way you could cuddle in close and snore your little face off. I thought that it would get easier but it's not. I wish u would come back to me. You were my best friend, my son, my sweetbaby and without u I am so very sad.
Quote 0 0
LBrown
I'm so sorry for your loss of Oliver.  I have lost several family members over the past few years but have to say losing my friend Fingers has been every bit as devastating.  Often people don't understand that but he was my constant companion for almost 16 years so I don't think it's so hard to understand. You take care. 
Quote 0 0
Olivers_Mom
I understand, he was my best friend for 14 long years. I am so sorry for your loss as well. I don't know how to get over losing him, don't know I ever will. Take care of you!
Quote 0 0
usnavy88
I just lost my best friend. My baby girl. I feel your pain. I pray that it gets easier for you as well as me. Take Care!
Quote 0 0
Olivers_Mom
dear us,
I am so sorry for your loss as well. I talk to him every day and tell him how much I love and miss him. He was the sweetest baby ever. He was my child. I am here if u want to share or talk.
Quote 0 0
Katel
Dear Oliver's Mum,  We never forget them. Time passes but they are still snug in our hearts.  The raw grief does ease but at times it comes back.  I think it will be like this forever with our little lost ones.
I lost Danny dog 4 weeks ago and it has brought back my grief for the other 3 who went before not so long ago. When I go to bed I say God bless to all of them and tell them how much I love and miss them.    Oliver was so adorable.  All our furbabaies were in their own way.  I pray for peace for you and all of us.
Kate
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Oliver is beautiful.  I lost my Lhasa Dali 7 weeks ago and every day is very hard.  I long to pet her, groom her, feed her, talk to her..she was there for me for 12 1/2 years and then one day she was suddenly taken without warning.  It is so hard.  It is good to grieve with people here who feel the same about their babies and know they can't just be replaced.  Do what you need to feel the best you can, but grief takes time.  There is no set time.  I understand the loneliness and emptiness and yearning to hold them.  They gave us unconditional love and that is worth all the grief in the world.  Take care of yourself.  Love the picture, post more if you have them!  DalisMom

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0