joale1
Chi Chi........you are heavy on my mind today.....baby..I miss you so so much....I say over and over again Oh how I wish for one more day...to turn back time....to hold you again....I love you so much....all my heart...We just added two little chihuahua's to our life...to bring happiness back into our home....I know in my heart that chi chi played a part in bringing these two precious babies into our lives....Its funny how I see chi chi in them both...I know that chi chi is looking down and she is happy that we have given these two such a good life ahead of them as we did for her...I still feel such a missing part of my heart...a hurt that never seems to mend..I love and miss chi chi every minute...every day...how I wish she was here..
joale reda
Quote 0 0
Vegas2015

joalie1, 

Are they not the greatest fur babies.  We lost our Chi last Friday.
We wish you the best with your two new babies and a furever home with a good life ahead.

John & Renee
Quote 0 0
joale1
Vegas2015
Thank you for the message...I read your story ...I know you both understand what this feels like ..it's heartbreaking. .they are family...your kids...your life...it's so hard to go on with everyday life without them...I just hope your baby and mine are looking down from heaven with happiness and awaiting the day that they are with us again. ..
joale reda
Quote 0 0