jan

Its been 18 weeks now and still miss my baby so much, I am sitting here listening to all the fireworks going of outside and remembering this time last year we were trying to comfort Winston our retriever, he was petrified of them, sometimes he was so stressed we had to take him out in the car away from all the noise, he seamed to feel safe in the car,I used to think at the time what a nightmare all this was it went on for a couple of weeks, but Oh what would i give to have all that back again now that he,s gone, it still hurts so much without him

J catt
Quote 0 0
pollypurebred

Oh Jan, I understand how you feel. I used to complain about all the fur our Sweet Suki shed all over, all the time. Now I'd give anything to have her back fur and all. {{HUGS}}

Quote 0 0
MYLOVES
Jan I have not been on for a while but I so remember Winston as he is so very beautiful. My heart breaks for you as you are missing your baby-I find there are many things that remind us of our animals that have left us. Some days are better then others but I do not think we will ever forget as they were such a big part of  our lives. I pray for all on the forum that we will find peace when we our joined with our babies one day. Sharon Outlaw and Sadie's Mom.
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
Jan,

I also can relate to how you feel. I used to fuss at Jasmine (09-04-09) for getting me up everyday at 5:30 AM for breakfast, but I would give everything to have her do it again. The pain from her loss has been overwhelming-the void will never go away. Jasmine was prescribed a drug, ProIn on July 9 2009 and that is when my nightmare began. She suffered until she decided she had had enough and I helped her to The Bridge 09-04-09.

My life will never be the same without her here.

Hugs to you and you are in my thoughts and prayers,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
jan

Thankyou all,it is such a help coming to this site where we are all here for each other

J catt
Quote 0 0