William:
It's been three months. I miss you.
Love
Mama
🐾🐾🐾🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
Robsy
Your William looks like such a gentle and caring soul. Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel as I miss my girl too, it's heartbreaking. It's been over
four months and has not gotten any easier.😢
Quote 0 0
Marie123
It's been just over 4 months with Raven. I thought I was doing better but these past few days have been horrible. Your William has the kindest face. I miss my girl running up to me, squinting her eyes and making that funny chirping sound like she did when she was happy (or wanted something lol!)
We miss you, precious babies. We all miss you so much! 🐱🐕🐰🐊🐌
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Sweet face William so sorry Kim thinking of you at this 3 month marker xoxo
Quote 0 0
Missedsomuch
Kym, my heart goes out to you. It is 2 months since my Lulu went to sleep and I am still in a daze of misery.
What a beautiful boy William is. Please know that you are not alone.
Marion
Lulu's mummy
Quote 0 0
William
Thank you all so much. We are all in this same transition and it's painful every step of the way. I'm sorry for each one of your losses. It's so hard to keep pushing forward some days.

Yesterday we went to visit a very " pet friendly " tourist town. We had taken William a couple times in his younger years. Walking by the restaurant we used to eat at knocked me for a loop at first. But, then I remembered the bag i had packed for our adventure. His blanket, water, food, treats. We ate and he was lounging under the table like a prince. He accepted any food items we reached under the table to give him😊
So many people walking their dogs. I was sad but also happy for them that they had their pets to love.

Prayers to all of you as we continue this journey of grief.
Kim
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I can imagine how that felt initially. It's been a week of bittersweet firsts for a lot of us. This past Thursday was my birthday, the first without Raven. Without her there to jump into boxes and bags and yank ribbons off gifts it just wasn't the same. I might do something this week but I still miss her so much.
These babies were loved, for sure. And they will always love us, too. I hope all of you here feel their love each and every day.
Marie (fur-ever Raven's Mum) 🐱
Quote 0 0
William
Marie:
I'm sure your birthday was so very different without Raven. It's those memories that keep us going when we think about how much we miss them. Things we will never forget.
Happy birthday to you. I'm sure Raven was watching from above.
Kim🎂💕❤️🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Thanks, Kim. I was upset most of the morning but by afternoon it was just kind of an odd day. Didn't feel much of anything. Except I just couldn't help but feel her hanging around, just out of sight. It was just so weird!
I think the eclipse is affecting the other animals and myself as well. They're all acting weird and skittish and I've just been a nervous wreck. Can't explain it. I wonder if Raven and the others will watch it from the Bridge?
Thank you for the kind words. It's those firsts that hurt the most I think.
Take care! 🐱
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
So precious... Prayers🙏🙏🙏
Quote 0 0
Merlin_Angel
I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful William 💜
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
I am sorry for the loss of your sweet dog. He was a true blessing
Quote 0 0