Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #76 
I love the pictures of Brownie, he’s so cute❣️🐾❣️
Your letter to your boy is soo full of love Jessica. I know you’re missing him like crazy, I wish I could give you a big huge.
He’s never far away from his Mama, just believe Jess.
I’m soo happy to hear his pineapple is growing soo well. Good job sweetie! ,,,,,

Reply with quote  #77 
Oh Jessica, look at how Brownie's pineapple plants are flourishing, your handsome boy is doing a great job helping his Mom tend to those plants with such love, absolutely beautiful that you are growing these pineapple plants in honor of Brownie.

Oh how I love the photos of your precious boy, Brownie is so adorable, I can see how missing him would be so easy, but always remember, your Brownie is never far away, he listens for his wonderful Mom's loving voice, so be sure to always talk to your Brownie, especially when tending the lovely pineapple plants, your love along with Brownie's green thumb (or should I say green paws) will help those plants grow each day.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos with us here, I really enjoy seeing your Brownie and the beautiful tribute you have planted and grown in his honor.

Sending peace, healing and gentle hugs your way, may you always know and feel the soft nudge of your Brownie's loving spirit each and every day.

Your friend always, Don
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi Brownie
Mama is thinking of you and so sad at this time. Little Winter passed a couple hours ago. You take care of her, I know you were so jealous when I would talk it hold her. I felt your loss all over again. She wasnt my pet, well she was a d has been for the last 8 months a d more so when we moved here. I was holding her as she was passing a d I got so emotional I had to have Grandma take her. I get so emotional and it saddens me that I couldn't be stronger. She is with all of you babies now, butterscotch too. I love you and must you each and every day Brownie. I hope you know this. Keep watch for Winter Brownie and keep her close you. I love you my Boy.
Love always Mama, kiss kiss

Winter (RIP)🐭
You became my little lovey pet. And I .will miss you so much. Feisty lil girl. You were strong till the end. Go with God, Brownie will comfort you. Butterscotch too. Your lil neighbor who passed right b4 we moved. I miss you you already mousey face. I love you Winter, always in my heart Winter.
Love your Mama
💗

Attached Images
jpeg 20190526_223857.jpg (328.58 KB, 5 views)
jpeg 20190526_224244.jpg (230.23 KB, 5 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #79 
Oh Jessica,

I am so sorry for the loss of sweet little Winter, you can be sure that Brownie and all your babies met Winter with the most beautiful and loving light as they helped guide Winter on her journey.
Thank you for sharing these sweet photos of beautiful Winter.

Sending peace, strength, healing and gentle hugs your way. May your heart always know and feel the love that your babies surround you with.

Your Friend Always, Don
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #80 
Jessica you have such a sweet heart, I’m sorry about Winter. I’m going to have to look for my picture of my daughter, Melissa, with her pet rat on her shoulder hiding under her hair.
You can bet Brownie is taking charge of her. What a perfect name Winter was, beautiful.
Your pineapple plants must be growing good with all the rain we’ve been getting. I harvested the big one I showed you and the other should be ready in a month or so.
I hope you always feel your sweet Brownie’s loving soul with you. He’ll always be with you in spirit Jessica, take care😘,,,,,

Reply with quote  #81 
Happy Birthday my Boy
💙🎉 It has been a long 9 months since you passed, and everyday u have been truly missed and loved Brownie. I love you with all my be in g, and you have my heart. And always will honey. IMama loves and misses you so much.
Kiss kiss
And say hello to to the gang, and tell them I love them too. My Boy I'll never let you go! I love love always and forever. Mama

Attached Images
jpeg Birthday-cards-Mum-Friend-Chihuahua-Mothers-Day-Toy.jpg (38.97 KB, 2 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #82 
Happy Birthday Brownie!!!

Profile Picture     Image result for happy birthday  balloons    Image result for happy birthday pineapple cake

Hope you have a fun day running, playing and eating lots of cake and treats with all your friends. Be sure to get your birthday hugs and kisses from our little girl, and don't forget to visit your wonderful Mama and let her know you are always close.
Enjoy your pineapple cake handsome boy.

Hi Jessica,

I hope this special day brings a much needed warmth to your heart. May your precious Brownie find the most beautiful ways to always let you know he is forever close and always hears your words of love.
Sending peace, hugs and healing your way.

Your friend always, Don
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #83 
Aww Jessica what a sweet Birthday letter for your boy. I’m sure he’s celebrating with the gang and loving his pineapple cake that’s so appropriate❣️
I know you’re missing him like crazy and thinking of past Birthdays. He’s with you Jess, just in a different way.
***Happy Birthday Brownie! Your Mom loves you forever and always!***

Reply with quote  #84 
Awww happy birthday Brownie! I pray you somehow find some joy and a smile in your heart today. I know birthdays are hard. These little ones (well sometimes they are big) just etch themselves into the very being of us.

Much love,
Melissa

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #85 
My Boy I miss you so dearly, my heart aches for you Brownie.
There's such a void in me, a sense of emptiness without you here. I remember how you always were with me, never wanting to leave my side. Snuggling up together on the couch you were always happy behind my legs snuggled close. I miss your warmth that closeness we had. Looking for your little head to pop the blankets up to get in and out. I see dogs when I'm out, and they all remind me of you. I feel you are in there, trying to tell me it's ok mama, I'm here!
And I do believe you are with me in spirit, I just have to get past the hard parts so I can smile mor ed often if you, instead of being bitter. I'm going to Brownie Boy!
I love you dearly my Son, and I'll never let you go honey.
Love always Mama
Kiss kiss😘💙
And I hope you take care of all the others and give them live. You all are so truly loved and missed my boy. Love mama.

Reply with quote  #86 
My Boy oh I how I miss your kiss kiss, and relaxing with you singing to you how you are my lil wascal Boy . I miss your walks your love you always wanting to give. I even miss when you were mad at Mama how you would give me that sideways eye look and I knew you were mad. I kiss it all, the holidays your Bdays. How u really hated Fireworks. I made the 4th of July your Birthday bcuz you found us that early morning and no one came for you, even as I walked you by around the block everyday. I was glad you were mine, but I tried for weeks to see if someone was missing you, but you felt right at home with me. You never left my side and how I wish I never left yours. I want to believe so badly you are here with me. I'm trying so hard. Sometimes I let the anger take over, bcyz maybe its easier to blame then to feel. I'm trying to let that part go and except you were sick and I saw signs , but never knew just how bad it was. I thought your heart was fine, that's what your Dr. Said. She said you have 10 mir ev years in you. What happened in them 6 months? Can a heart really decline that quickly . Or did they miss it altogether?
Whatever the case I have , too. I must except that your heart was sick. I have to except this or I'll never have closure to feel close to you again, bcuz I feel so far away from you now!
I'm praying every day for acceptance Honey. I will except, and you will feel my joy Brownie. I must do this for you honey, p please kn kniw how much I b.cadired you and cherished your everyday with me. A although I was such a complete nut about you getting hurt. I'm sorry for yelling at you about the bone you ate, I thought it would hurt you and ultimately It would not be the bone, it was your heart. I'm so sorry Brownie. Mama just always wanted you safe and sound that's all. I was a worry wart about you getting into the garbage. Or getting bones that would hurt you. Always taking you to your yearly check ups. Nothing can ever work out the way we hope. We have no control down here. Only God has complete control. However I tried my best to keep you well and safe. The inevitable happened. I just wish it didn't. Know that Mana always lived you and always will my Boy. You are forever in my heart, always in my thoughts Brownie.
My little wascal Boy I live you to the moon and back. Sophia and Grandma must and love you so much too. And Daddy does too. He always brings you up when he comes by. And when hes here all I can think if is how jealous you would be. My little Lovey Boy, my heart. I'll never let you go Brownie.
Mama loves you, can I have a kiss kiss?

Attached Images
jpeg 20190615_201751.jpg (123.79 KB, 5 views)
jpeg FB_IMG_1536701655531.jpg (17.79 KB, 6 views)
jpeg 20190630_175414.jpg (961.78 KB, 6 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #87 
Sweet pictures Jess and Brownies pineapples are looking great! I know he’s super proud of his Mama.
I didn’t know that’s how Brownie found you, girl that was meant to be! He is definitely your little man so loyal and protective.
I have no doubt he was happier than ever before once your paths crossed.
Jessica you are such a gentle soul I wish you all the peace your heart seeks. Always believe our soul babies hear our words spoken to them, they hear their names coming from our lips or whispered in our hearts, hugs to you Jess,,,,.

Attached Images
jpeg 01CD6FDE-18B7-4972-89E5-24A9085AEC0E.jpeg (43.87 KB, 4 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #88 
Brownie
Mama is thinking of you today, and every time I hear of a similar story I get so upset. I cant read them anymore, bcuz its brings back such bad memories. I cant get it out of my head that you wd I'll not be lying next to me, or calling out to me for your treaties and huggies and walks. I'm so lost without your warm presence you had with me. Your 1st anniversary is fast approaching and in cant believe it's been a year my Boy. I long for your smile, and sweet gaze. Your constant looking for mama, and your loving presence. I go to bed at night still holding fast to your blankie that I cried u in with. My Boy I love you! I wish I could have helped you better. Or knew the illness b4 it came in one night and you were gone. I should've let you stay, instead of listening to the vet and Grandma. I feel If i did u would still be here fine. All the what its circle still, the anger as n DC heartwrenching p askin never ends. As much as I want too let you know I'm ok. I feel guilty, but maybe I'm doing more harm to you by being this way. Bitter and sad all the time. I'm sorry for this, I will get through this, raise dont give up on mama yet! You know how I am, I've always been so over the top about you and keeping you safe and healthy, but in the end it was not the case. I still blame myself, the guilt kills me. Please know ho wd much you truly mean to mama. I kno wd you know how much I adored you. I'd ru ach from everywhere just to get home to you Brownie. Oh did I rush and just want to be by your side. Your live and friendship meant the world to me and always will. You truly have my heart from the start. I never let you go, never. My heart is your heart honey.
I love you with all my heart and soul. A d we will meet again, soon. You wait happily and look for me honey. We will ne taking our long walks in the nice breezy weather you loved so very much. I'll always cherish the days and months and years we had together, always. I love you my dear Boy Brownie.
Kiss kiss, mama

Attached Images
jpeg handwriting_1564178892873.jpg (59.87 KB, 2 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #89 
Hi my Boy
I'm missing you today, and remember what Mama said. I won't let the anger take over my feeling you in my heart and soul. I will fight the good fight for you my Boy! I ca t keep this bottled up, I am accepting what is, to move forward with peace and live in my heart for you Brownie. I feel I ed missed out enough already. I'm sorry for holding on to anger, but I'm done. I will not let it control my emotions any longer, I must except and have faith, and believe that you walk beside me still, as you always did my love and light! You will always be with me, until we meet again. And I know we will meet again , on a beautiful day we will meet again. Mama loves you so very much. Everyday I see a lizard and it reminds me of you. Lizard lizard I say. And it looks at me. I say Brownie would be on your butt if he were here. You sure would have. You silly boy. I miss you so, and so does Grandma and Daddy and Sophia does too , and give love to all the gang from all of us my Boy! Shine bright for me Son.
Love always and forever
Your Mama
Kiss kiss😘🦎💙😇

Reply with quote  #90 
Jess you always amaze me, you are a shining star always searching for the good. And look what happened? A star left the nighttime sky right in front of you! That’s so cool and a sweet sign from your boy. Brownie is watching after his Mama💞
I’ve meant to write since your letter before this last one and I’m sorry I didn’t. I do think of you and your boy, and our pineapples with a smile.
Your letters to Brownie are full of such love and I know you miss him deeply. I’m happy you’ve found your way past the anger and you’re right, they want more for us.
I looked for a cute picture of a chichi chasing a lizard but couldn’t find one but I can imagine it perfectly. Did he ever get close enough to catch one? I had a Yorkie who loved chasing squirrels and one time she got so close that the squirrel stopped running, turned around and jumped at her. She ran back to me sooo fast 😂
You will have that beautiful day when you are with him again, the love will carry you till you’re together again.
Thank you for all of the encouragement and support 😚,,,,,

Sorry I sent you a repeat picture! I couldn’t take it off w/o deleting the whole post🙃

Attached Images
jpeg FFD40E3C-D1BC-4E0B-913F-6EF7B4CC5AA4.jpeg (43.84 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.