Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 6     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   Next
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #61 
Girl I have no idea why I’m not *subscribed* to Brownies thread! I’m so sorry I’ve missed all of these! If your pm hadn’t meantioned these great pictures I wouldn’t have know.
I’m so glad you feel Brownie with you❣️🐾❣️ He’s your boy and there is no place he’d rather be. But it is soo hard not being able to hold them, touch them, smell them. Our heart and soul longs for that, and I’m sure we always will. We miss our babies with all our heart.
Jessica I think it’s healthy for you to share your grief with your niece. Like you said, she’s 11 and understands. I know you feel the need to be the strong one and I’m sure you’re a wonderful role model. Maybe she could pick something she’d like to plant in Brownie’s honor
Yea your pineapple is growing up! Good job sweetie. Mine are started in water, takes awhile. I tried sticking them directly in soil and it didn’t work for me
You already have the three greatest gifts Hope, Joy and Love,,,,,

Reply with quote  #62 
Subcribe??? I Didnt know you could subscribe!!
Thank you, and I know you feel the same way for Tankie. Yor Big pineapple plants look awesome. Thank you for your encouraging words. You all lift me up when I most need it! I am thankful.. I hope you are doing well in that aspect yourself. I know you were such a wonderful mom and still are. I'm trying to be stronger for Brownie and myself and family. Maybe I may feel hom more this way, instead of this mute I have been. Totally numb, not able to leave my chair. Its time to be strong now. As hard it is. I'm sure you know the feelings of guilt. It takes us over at times. I hope your Spring is doing you, Brown and Sport good. Nice walks now! I finally went for my first real long walk with my Neice the other night, and it was nice. Sad too, better than the last one. Hugs to you, and Happy Spring time..
Jess

Reply with quote  #63 
Hi Jess...I am sorry I haven't been around much. I wanted to say a while back, the six month mark was VERY hard for me. I was still in deep grief then, so try not to be so tough on yourself. Oh how we wish we could feel "normal" again so much faster, right? Anyway I plan to post a new picture of Scooter on my thread - you might like it...he does look a bit like Brownie.

Love and hugs
Melissa

MyBella

Reply with quote  #64 
Hi Jessica,

I was glad to see you and Lynn have a common interest in having planted pineapple plants, so wonderful to be able to share such a loving tribute with great people.
Between Brownie and Tankie, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you both have the best pineapple plants anywhere with the love those plants have been given.

Sending my warmest wishes for your heart to always feel your handsome Brownie's love, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #65 
Thanks Don
Yes you all have helped me here as much as you can imagine.
Support through these times is much needed. My plants are just starting. Lynn had shown me hers she had for awhile they are beautiful. I am transferring my two to their spot today, for my Brownie. His Birthday is fast approaching. Hope they will be going well. The didnt give up on me, and I felt that was Brownie telling me dont give up too! I hope you are doing well for what it's worth. I stopped Bella's thread and left a message. Your love is so very deep and dedicated. Its skin hard to let go, and people tell you too. But I'm sure what that means. To let go! I have pulled myself together a but more. But ill never let go. I'm sure none if us will here! Well happy Spring, take care of yourself.
Hugs Jess

Reply with quote  #66 
Hello my Boy
I hope you are being happy, and taking lead with Grandmas Bean, Buffy, and Sissy, as you always did! We all miss you so very much. Life is so different. But I'm hanging in the best I can. I'll be getting your Pineapples in their final place today! 6 months Brownie, I still long for you every day. I miss your lizards hunts, and the time you chased one under the plastic kids pool. You lifted it with your head and went in and u der and was stuck in their. Lol oh me and Sophie were laughing. You silly Boy! I love you honey, I miss you. Your warm little smiles and kiss kiss's. Your bugging me for huggies all the time. Circling the kitchen when the oven was cooking good smells. Curling behind my legs every night to go night nights. I miss it all. I look for it every day. It's different, and my routine is not easy to get use too. I keep thinking I'll see you again, its bcuz I wish you were here with me. I know we will see each other again, I can't say when. But I believe we will Brownie, u till then stay close to me! Push me forward, bcuz I need it! I love you with all my heart my Boy!
Happy Spring, love always Mama

Attached Images
jpeg 20190409_171253.jpg (243.69 KB, 1 views)
jpeg ad39264854ba366487d1e42fd1200d58.jpg (82.23 KB, 1 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #67 
Hi honey
Mama been thinking of you. Her misses u so much. So I have two pineapples in the ground. They are taking, but it's going to take some time to grow. I'm always thinking of you my boy. You are my love always and forever.
Love always Mama

Attached Images
jpeg 20190422_201606.jpg (369.00 KB, 4 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #68 
Hi Jessica such a sweet letter for Brownie❣️ I know you miss him soo much, he’s with you and was right beside you as you planted those pineapples. Four? Not taking any chances are you😁 Good for you! They’ll probably look like they’re not going to make it before you start to see new growth come up from the center. Takes awhile so don’t give up😘,,,,,

Soo sorry for calling you Melissa. It’s my daughter’s name and you remind me a bit of her😘

Reply with quote  #69 
Brownie's Mom I saw your sweet note and just had to say it touches my heart as always. I have not been on the forum in several weeks but I think of you and Brownie and others often. How cool about the pineapple starting to grow. I think our boys are playing together in heaven.

MyBella

Reply with quote  #70 
Oh Jessica, how I love the photo of the pineapple in the ground, I bet your handsome Brownie is tending over those plants with such love, all the while bragging to his friends, "look!!! look at the pineapple plants my Mama is growing in my honor, isn't my Mama the best!!!"

I smiled at your post regarding how you were able to share a laugh with the fun and silly things your Brownie did, those moments are so important to share Jessica, those moments are the ones that Brownie wants you to hold close and use to help your broken heart mend, such a wonderful boy to give you so much to smile and laugh about.

Sending my warmest wishes for such peace, healing and more moments of smiles and laughter to your heart, may you always know and feel the love and light that is your handsome Brownie.

Your friend always, Don
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #71 
Hi Brownie
My Boy, I miss you so very much. I miss seeing you chase your lizards, and your handsome walk the way u shook your little tail. I go through such bad weeks honey. Th hi king of you and trying to except your passing. It's very hard to do, but I have to really try or I'll never have peace and fe e.gl you here with me. I do feel you here, especially in the one pinapple plant. The first one that I kept on water . But the other one didnt make it. Well u are coming along and surely growing. You are on the right side if this photo. The other one Grandma bought and I planted pit next to the one I had kept in the water. Oh how I must you. I idrive past our old neighborhood and I think of you, of our walks where you grew up and we lived . I miss it all honey! I will always feel u in my heart. 7 months and it has gone so fast. I think I'm going to see you. This must mean that I will, one day! I dont think a connection so heartfelt could be lost forever. No, we will meet again. Our neighbor has a Dog named Charlie, he reminds me of you so much. His bright eyes, and calmness. He looks for Lizards as you did! It makes me smile too see that! Anything that I see that reminds me of you brings such a heartwarming smile to my face. I love Brownie always and forever, your loving Mama..
Look at you grow here. I'm glad I didnt give up on this Pinapple. Kiss kiss my Boy, my lil wascal Boy..🐾🦎😘

Attached Images
jpeg 20190512_181136.jpg (915.07 KB, 3 views)
jpeg 20190518_161724.jpg (1016.80 KB, 3 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #72 
Hi my Boy
I miss you so much. And I have been praying so much for acceptance and peace with your loss a lot lately. God has answered so many of my prayers, it's awesome. Hes not going to let me go this time, and I dont want him too!
He has taught me too find peace with this, and I think this time I am starting to find it. I cant hold on to the worst part of it anymore. It's time to just be grateful we had almost 10 years together and shared all the love and learning to each other. You are still never far from my heart or mind, but I'm finding peace. 8 months already. Your 1 year mark will be here fast I'm sure, which will bring much pain again. I see you in every dog I pet. I see you looking back at me, like you are telling me you are ok. I take the experience and cherish them. I hope your love and light continue to follow me, and talk to me. I love you more each day Brownie.
I see you growing in the pineapple out back, and I'm waiting to be sure and strong to place your plaque out there. But I'm not sure about your urn. I'm not wanting to let you go all the way. Sophia made this photo for me today. And I'm sharing it with you my son.I love you so very much. Kiss kiss was all Boy!😘
I also made another shot of you pineapple and left a message. Give kisses to Sissy and Bean and Buffy

Attached Images
png PhotoGrid_1559492800606_805224015192.png (1.19 MB, 4 views)
jpeg 20190529_185738.jpg (921.75 KB, 4 views)

MissingScooty

Reply with quote  #73 
Hi Jessica...what a sweet heartfelt message to your boy Brownie. Thank you for posting the photos too. I am glad you are starting to find some peace. It will come in longer waves and God has helped me so much for this too. Thank you for sharing.
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #74 
Missing Scooty
Thank you, Its so hard to not want them back. To see their happy faces. To share the love we had we each other. It's so hard to let that go. I hope you are finding peace as well. And Scooty is not far from your love. Hugs Jess

Reply with quote  #75 
Hi my Boy
Mama is missing u so much today. I just miss u, I miss u.
Your Pineapple is growing so big Brownie. I cant believe it! It just took off when I put it in the ground. I'm gonna mow this weekend and I'll have another photo to show. I miss your face and kiss kiss too much honey. I miss our walks together and just your very presence. My heart longs to run and find lizards with you again. We will be happy again with each other. I live you so very much. Come see me Brownie, mama loves you. Kiss kiss
Keep Sissy close I know she misses Grandma. And Give Bean and Buffy hugs and kisses too.Let them know they are loved and missed as much as you are. I love you Son! Always and forever.
Mama

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.