Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 7     «   Prev   4   5   6   7
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #91 
Hi Jess😎
Just stopping by to see how you are and tell you I’m thinking of you, and your sweet boy, Brownie. And, a reminder, Believe❣️🐾❣️,,,,,

Reply with quote  #92 
Thank you, i appreciate this! Ive been recovering from Intestinal recision 6 weeks tomorrow. 2 days after Brownies 1 year, i had felt so sick and my stomach was hurting so bad,. I thought it was the flu, good thing i felt in my gut it wasnt and chose to go to the Hospital. It took them a bit to figure out what was wtkng after 4 cat scans, they rushed me to the Or. Thankfully i was being watched over and am pulling through. The worst injury experience ive ever been through. Always healthy until this Surgery. Im pushing through day by day! I hope you are in good spirits and feel love from Tankie. I have had a different look on everything since ive been home. I hope to try harder at all i do! I miss him so much still, but i know i will see him again and i know he is wat him over me too!I just dont see how a love so strong could be broken and lost, i know hes here in spirit and waiting for me. Thank you fir stopping by. Fall is here, coupke nice days. The cold will come though and ih the Holidays already
How fast a year goes right! Take it easy Lynn, Jess

Reply with quote  #93 
Hi my Boy
Mama has been thinking if you so much, im sorry irs been a bit, but Mama had went in the Hospital 2 days after your 1 year Sept 9th. I was very sick and had to have Surgery on my stomach. I didnt think i would make it at first and was so scared going under anesthesia. I prayed and thought if you and everyone else and just breathed. Then i awoken and was scared and crying and in so much pain . Its weird how 1 year later 2 days short of exactly, this happened to me. The time was spaced perfectly i think by the Lord. I feel as if we do have a physician who prescribed our trials perfectly. Our God of course! My Faith has strengthened since this, bug im mot angry about it. I didnt even question it. Because i know its part of a bigger and better plan. I know i have no control over my life, or anyone else's which helps me to grieve through your loss a lot easier. Knowing i blamed myself for not being able to help you. I see we dont see anything coming when it comes to a sickness in us, i surely did not see mine. So i try to tell myself that this is how life is, we live and we die. Try to enjoy life and the ones God brings into our life and love them with all our hearts and being. And i think we loved and enjoyed each other beyond my expectation. Thats why i miss you so Much Brownie. You were such a stronghold on my heart, u were a good Boy a loving darli v little Boy that i will never forget. You stayed by my side always through the good and bad. I love you so much honey. I saw a blade of grass ,like the ones u used to eat. It made me smile, i will continue to smile on the things that remind me of you honey. We will meet again, i just know it! In a paradise we will. My heart will not be cut off from you, ever. I love you Brownie!
Kiss kiss Mama loves you always and forever.
🦎🐾😘

Reply with quote  #94 

Jess I’m soo sorry to hear about what you went through! But happy you’re doing better after that kind of surger. I have no doubt Brownie was by your side, where else would he be? 

You are such a wise young woman with a beautiful spirit, I know Brownie is proud of his Mama. Your positivity is an inspiration to us all. Don’t get down on yourself if you still have bittersweet days though. It’s only natural.
i love your letter to your boy, I know he feels every word spoken to him even the silent words you speak from your heart that no one else hears but him. 
i hope you feel better and gain your strength back quickly to enjoy our lil “chill” season, big hugs,,,,,

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.