Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 7      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #1 
Oh my boy, I'm so emotional without u. I miss your sweet face so much honey. Every time I look at your photos I just cry and get sad. U were. Such a good boy, never bad, never mean, never barking. Always just wanted to b with Mama. I want u to know how sorry I am for Me and Daddy splitting and having to leave our warm house , I know u were still happy bcuz I was with u, and u had Sissy and Bean to compete and be dominant over, which h u were and u were so jealous of me giving them any attention at all. I just feel like the last two years could have been better for you, for us. I know Mama was in And out and. Sorry for that. I really was doing the best I could for u And myself. Without u here, is all too hurtful and sad Brownie. Im always such a worry wort and always took u the Dr. And had u on a plan for emergencies, but I caNt believe I didn't see this coming g. I always saw anything wrong with u, and panick like I always did. Grandma thought I was silly. She would say this is why u never had kid's, bcuz she didn't think I could handle it emotionally, but I did with u. Bcuz u were my Boy, and I was always there , especially when u needed me most. I hope u forgive Mama if I ever hurt u honey, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have made u well . 9 years was not enough. I just wasn't prepared for it. To lose u my boy. Well Mama and Grandma r moving by the 1st. .I wish u could have come. I'm trying to move on ,but it's not working. I still struggle Every single day without u. Daddy stop by today , I can tell he was sad too. He always ask for u when he did stop by just to see u. He misses u Brownie, he does. We all do honey. Please know I will never forget you my boy. Im not ready for another dog yet, but time will tell. It's all too soon and I'm scared it may not feel right. I know I'll never find d another to replace u, Brownie. I do t want too. I just wish u were here. I know God will bring us together again, and I just long for the day we see each other. Brownie, Mama loves u honey. Please come visit her, please. .. Be with me on my path now, and don't b sad honey. We all miss u and love u. I'm goi g to plant u a pineapple plant when we move juzt for u. I luv u Brownie

Attached Images
jpeg 20180926_194618.jpg (22.55 KB, 3 views)

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm sorry for your loss. Brownie knows how much you love him and if he could speak he would probably thank you for the wonderful life you were able to give him. No amount of time is ever enough with them. Mine were taken way too soon also. We miss then so very much. Take care of yourself.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #3 
Malcindor
Thanks, and i know u showed yours just the same. I see Yorkies, my mom has one, but had 3. Such characters they r. They all have their little personalities. I'm not ready for Nother dog yet, but I have thought about it. How if it would be right, for me to have another
I think there's enough out there that needs our love and I know Brownie would b jealous, but happy. Many hugs to u and yours

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank u for your words, they mean a lot. I know my Brownie was but 10. I just feel I had more time with him. I'm coming to understand a bit. A little each day huh. I'm sorry for your loss too. Your babies r so cute remind me of my moms dogs. Thank you God bless

Reply with quote  #5 
Aww Jessica what a sweet face you captured❣️
No matter where we live, no matter what circumstances life throws us our babies only want to be with us. That’s what made Brownie happy, being with you no matter where it took you. He will be with you on your new journey where you plant a pineapple in his honor.
Jessica you’ll know when the time is right to bring another soul into your life. It may find you and not the other way around! Ya never know how these things work out🐾
You never let Brownie down. All they ask is to be loved and you clearly loved him very much, big hugs,,,,,
Oh! This is the necklace you mentioned ☺️

Attached Images
jpeg F5C5E31B-C994-4D32-90E4-3E720D3F1D96.jpeg (123.64 KB, 6 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #6 
Tankie12
Hello! Thank you I needed a nice word this morning . I had such a hard day yesterday. Yes, that is so pretty. A bright idea for sure! I'm outside the weather is so nice this morning. Brownie would have loved to b out here withe looking for lizards. He loved chasing them, and he was doing that right up to the end. So young, but I have to be grateful for him entering my life when he did, and the years I've had. He taught me so much,. So much love, and I know I need to. Love And cherish everyone and everything bcuz life is just too short. I hope you are doing ok and enjoying the cool weather. I'm trying too for sure, but it seems hard lately. We were moving soon and I was looking so forward to the time with him. I've been living pretty cramped here at my mom's, for the last 2 years. It just wasn't the same for us when we has our own house. But he was happy though I see that in his photos. Being around the other dogs and people he liked it. I'm happy he got to experience that here with us. He will be so greatly thought about ,loved and missed. Every time my niece see a dog like Brownie wandering around she tells me. She can can see my pain, and also has her own. I send hugs your way and thank you souch for your kind words. Sincerely Jessica

Reply with quote  #7 
Brownie
I wish we were together today. It's so nice out here. I can look and see your little butt sticking out as u search for the lizards. I love you so so much. Love Mama
This is the first heart I saw B4 u were I'll, second on another tree in the yard. One on my hand
A cut that was healing, and at the vet the night I lost u, when I saw it I cried to Grandma, and pointed to it. Bcuz of the hearts I had been seeing, it was like I knew. Then the next few days past and the vet had made me a paw print of your paw, and it was a heart upside down, Brownie. U telling me u love me and u are still here in my 💓. The Lord comforts me this way. Without him, there would not have been any hearts. This is fate, and I will see u again. I will feel u again, I know it and I long for that day. But also, I asked God to send me more hearts if it was a natural thing and there was nothing I could do to prevent or save u. He did, and I cried. I know he's here with me with u by his side Brownie. I love u so much, honey.

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20181027_131122.jpg (1006.05 KB, 5 views)
jpeg FB_IMG_1536702516661.jpg (12.49 KB, 5 views)
jpeg IMG_20181006_203143.jpg (224.97 KB, 5 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #8 
Tree hearts before Brownie paw print after. My boy we are in each other's hearts. Luke 1;37 For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
I love u honey, talk to u next Monday, love always and forever Mama

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20181030_004116.jpg (490.58 KB, 3 views)
jpeg IMG_20181030_004225.jpg (489.08 KB, 3 views)

DAWN_ANGELmom

Reply with quote  #9 
I also keep seeing hearts! This one I saw in the sky shortly after Angel died. I was with Dawn outside missing him , looked in the sky to talk to him and there it was.

Yesterday I spilled coffee on a floor and it shaped up like a heart.

The last time Dawn peed in her litter box it shaped like a heart too. I wish I made the picture.

Hugs to you Jessica, we'll get through this somehow someday ..
Violetta

Attached Images
jpeg 20140713_165813.jpg (2.15 MB, 3 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #10 
Dawn Angelmom
See our babies r with us still. I think God knows the very love and strong bonds each one of us here shared with our babies. It's the Lord who helps us to see these things. Thank u for your kind words, and fresh hugs and prayers your way...

Reply with quote  #11 
Hi my lil Wascal boy
Mama knows you still walk beside her. Please stay by my side.. Until that happy day when we meet again. U we're my light and my heart Brownie. That will never change. I miss kissing your Belly, and blowing belly farts on your Belly. U liked it for some reason. I saw it on your face, and of course u laying there loving it. I love u forever and always.
Love always Mama

Attached Images
jpeg FB_IMG_1540531263047.jpg (25.36 KB, 6 views)
jpeg FB_IMG_1538108996799.jpg (26.47 KB, 7 views)

DAWN_ANGELmom

Reply with quote  #12 
Yes, he gave us pets to give us love. I prefer to have cats though.
Missing my Dawn so much right now. Can't sleep. She would always scream with happiness and run to the door to greet me whenever I came home. She always cuddled with my arm too. She was always following me. I want her back now :(

Attached Images
jpeg 20150204_154329.jpg (2.81 MB, 4 views)

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWN_ANGELmom
Yes, he gave us pets to give us love. I prefer to have cats though.
Missing my Dawn so much right now. Can't sleep. She would always scream with happiness and run to the door to greet me whenever I came home. She always cuddled with my arm too. She was always following me. I want her back now :(

I am so sorry, I took that off it was totally sn accident, my mind is not here. although I know u have cats, bcuz I know your story was like mine, and we both felt such guilt
I am also guilty for sometimes going to far with my own emotions. Still fresh in my head I guess these mistake happens, I'm truly sorry for that.. I'm still learning my way around, and I know what I can do now. Look for beautiful cat quotes. I know I sleep withy boys ashes every night Violetta. I try to set him on my nightstand, and he ends back in bed with me. It's so hard. I'm trying to just go through every emotion I feel now, and not hold back.. I read it helps the healing process. Your baby looks so cuddly and pretty I know u miss her. I do have 2 cats here, they r not mine. I am allergic , I think. But they r beautiful nonetheless. Brownie would play and chase all of them. Baby girl. Buddy is there names. Lost 3 dogs and 1 cat in one year but of course none hit me like my own. . It's a pain I cannot describe, very similar to that of losing my Brother Timmy in 2006.. They r like our children ain't they? That's why this place is so special. Many hugs 2u.
Sincerely Jessica

Reply with quote  #14 
Brownie74,

First let me say, that I am truly sorry for your loss of your sweet Brownie.  And, thank you for visiting my beloved Sol's thread.  Brownie is very proud of his Mama, because even though you're in pain, you offer everyone here some very comforting words of healing.  Just love the postcards.... and the last one.... just touched my heart.  
I truly believe that these amazing fur beings come into our lives, when we least expect it.. .. sometimes, when we are looking and sometimes when we are not.  My very special male doggie, Sol had been on the streets and was rescued by my neighbors.  I felt blessed to have Sol for over eleven years, and went "numb" when he said goodbye. 
After, almost three months, my hubby kept saying, "our house is too quiet".  And, to be honest, I kept feeling anxious about adopting again.  But, I just "let it happen".  And, Maya, a female puppy came into our lives.  And, for some odd reason, I felt "guilty" for feeling joy, for moving forward, for all.  Then, on September 11, 2018, a female puppy was spotted in my job's parking lot. I saw, this puppy, and could not walk away.  Her name is Lea.  During her first puppy-check-up, it was determined that Lea was about five months and that she had been on the streets for days.  Lea was with us for less than two weeks, when she came down with parvo.  We received so many prayers, get well wishes, and the advice of two wonderful ladies (members of this forum) and with the help of God through Vets, Lea is back to being a puppy again. Now, I have a"fifteen-month old and a six-month-old."
My sister told me, "God works in mysterious ways...."

Listen to your heart, feel Brownie, he will guide you.

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #15 
Hi Sil
Thank u so much for writing your story here. It's words like yours that brings hope. And Sol, sounds like he was your soul mate. Yes, it's so numb feeling for sure. I also feel guilty when I try to let go a little, but I'm just going with the flow now. It seems to make more sense. And u r an awesome person for taking in Maya and Leah, As your sister said * God works in mysterious ways"! I'm so happy "Leah",;made it through the Parvo. That is the grace of God after all your pain And suffering from the loss of your "Sol"! My faith has almost sprung up out of nowhere since the loss of my Brownie.. I know it sounds weird, but through his loss I have learned so much... Although the loss will always remain, I feel in my heart The Lord is working in me, like he did in you. He sent you two girls, for the one loss. That's God's grace to me. I know I'll have a special soul in my life when I am ready, just as u have. The Lord's shares in our suffering
It's s part of what we have to endure to make it to heaven. This is why he promises us an eternal life
Of peace and no pain. Happiness always. So until then I will b patient and hope love finds me again. Thank much, and I just know you and your husband found two special gifts. Maya and Leah

Attached Images
jpeg FB_IMG_1538108872775.jpg (14.32 KB, 3 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.