animalluvr515

I am here missing tucker and hysterically upset. I cant believe its been a month since I lost my Tucker. I saw pictures someone had posted of their cat on fb and just lost it because it looked identical to my tucker, now I am here looking at pictures of Tucker hysterically crying. This was the first Christmas without him, not seeing him laying under the tree, running threw the tree , laying in Christmas boxes. Its been a really bad month since he left me. I miss him and wishI could bring him back.
Quote 0 0
GrouchyGirl
I am sorry you are missing Tucker so badly. I know how you feel.  I hope time makes it much better for both of us ((hugs))

[9553d203-1a14-479e-adf1-0f8959921bed] 
Emma and her girl...best friends forever!
Quote 0 0
bryansornet
Sorry for your loss. Hope everything gets better. I know you want him back, i want mine back too, but do not worry, they're all playing up there, and we'll see them soon! :)
Quote 0 0
mcianchette
Holidays are such a tough time.  We lost Winston in August and I went through half a box of kleenex Christmas Eve!  And the first couple of months are just a fog of disbelief and heartbreak.  But trust that you will eventually start to have calm moments, when you can let those memories of Tucker help you realize how lucky you were to have such a loving and playful companion.  And how lucky Tucker was to have you!  Wishing you some serenity and calm in the new year...Tucker would want that for you!
Peace,
Winston's mom 
Quote 0 0
animalluvr515
Thank you very much grouchygirl,

hugs to you too. when did grouchygirl cross over? what happened?
Quote 0 0
animalluvr515
Thank you bryansornet,

what happened to yours? i can only hope and believe that i will see tucker again and he will come running to me like the poem rainbow bridge says.
Quote 0 0
animalluvr515
Winstons Mom,

I can relate to your Christmas Eve, i went through the same thing and on Christmas day as well. everytime I look at pictures of my tucker or see other white cats ( because it seems like all white short haired cats look the same)  I loose it. Tucker i hope knows how much i loved him, and i know how much he loved me , he died in my arms on November 21st, worst day of my life loosing my soul cat. he use to follow me around the house all the time and would sleep on me purring every night, whenever i would use the computer tucker would be right here laying on me with his paws on my arm and his head laying on me purring.
what happened to Winston?
Quote 0 0
GrouchyGirl
My grouchy girl (Emma) passed away on 12/26/14 from end stage renal failure.  She was diagnosed 3 years ago.  If you read the thread Missing Emma, it tells her story.  I hope you are feeling better today.  I go through jags.  I am fine and then I start to cry, then am fine for awhile, back to crying.  It stinks. 

[9553d203-1a14-479e-adf1-0f8959921bed] 
Emma and her girl...best friends forever!
Quote 0 0
shantismom
I feel so sorry for the grief you are going through.  Seems as though with the holidays we are all having a set back. I have days that are better than others, this morning not the best as I was in the bathroom and thinking about how Shanti was always there with me. I am praying each day for all the grieving people, there are so many.  
Tucker is not struggling anymore, no pain, no problems.  That is one thing that can help bring us comfort.

Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0