PeggyS
I have cried since you have gone. I miss you so much Toby. I am so sorry you were in pain. I am so sorry I could not be in the room with you when you left. The only way I can get through this is knowing you are no longer suffering. I wish you could come back. I thought I heard you last night. I can’t make it a day without crying. I heard if I ask you to visit after you have passed that your soul would visit me. I wish you visit me. I miss you Toby. When I rescued from the puppy mill I wanted you to have a long life living like my little baby. I spoiled you because of the life you had before me. You won my heart the first time I saw you. You will always have a place in my heart. 
Quote 0 0
alexxlev
Hi Peggy, these are beautiful words of love.
I was too not able to be with my baby when he passed and feel a great deal of guilt.
They are no longer suffering. In fact, they are happy and healthier than ever now.
They will wait for us on the other side and we will be joined with them again soon when our time comes.
His soul could visit you in dreams, or you could simply feel his presence next to you. I talk to my baby when I feel him around me and I will keep his blanket in my room forever.
You gave him a life full of love and that's all a pet could ask for. You did a wonderful job.
keep remembering the good memories. he would not want you to be sad
Alex
Quote 0 0
PeggyS

19E4F7CC-A4BC-47AC-85DC-57B3221AD073.jpeg  Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am sure you know how hard this is and how your heart is breaking missing your baby. I have been up all night crying and missing him. I have to get up and get ready for work but just is so hard not taking him outside and holding him before I start work. He was loving this coronavirus with me staying home all day everyday. So I am happy I was able to spend the last month with him everyday.
I am happy he is no longer suffering and that now he is having a pain free life. I would love for his soul to come check on me or just visit at night. I just miss him not being with me. I miss him more at night but with still being in the house all day and night has been hard because he was always in my lap. Was like a part of my body was taken.
i keep saying this too shall pass but it is so hard. Thank you so much for your response. 

I am so sorry for your loss and hope your heart heals soon. 

Peggy

Quote 0 0
alexxlev
What a beautiful angel! 
I know the change of routine is awful. I still have his bowls next to my desk even though its been 5 days... I dont know how Ill ever be able to put them away. 
The immense sadness will pass but they will always be remembered by us, their pet parents. 
Alex
Quote 0 0
PeggyS

Awww what a beautiful baby. It is hard but like you said they are now having better life and waiting for us . It will get easier each day. 

Quote 0 0