AnimalLover33
We just had to put down our dog Rodeo Nana today. She was an 11 year old Aussie Shepard. Actually she was my daughter's dog. She became very sick last week and had a stroke leaving her partially paralyzed. As much as I hated to lose her, we just couldn't let her suffer. She was the best dog and so sweet and loving. She always acted like the mama to our other animals. We have 3 other dogs and 6 cats. Our other babies are lost without her just like we are. I love my Rodeo and am trying to take comfort that she is not in pain anymore but its still difficult looking around the house and not seeing her. 
Quote 0 0
panda

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious dog RodeoNana. 

These early days are very hard but one day you will take comfort that you saved her any more pain.

Blessings.

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I'm so sorry about your loss of Rodeo...I think we have to find the comfort in that our fur babies are no longer suffering. I still grieve so much for Maddie...but would never want her to stay here and suffer. Try talking to your other animals....it really does help them, and you...Blessings are sent to you...Judylinn

Quote 0 0
heartsick
I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby.
We all understand here.
We all care here.
Your other babies will be grieving also and need
a bit more attention and affection at this time.
When we lose someone we love we don't stop loving them -
LOVE NEVER DIES.
We are ALL here for you.
Susan(heartsick)
Quote 0 0
apdwife

I am so sorry for your loss.  :(  Take time to grief.  In time you will heal but will always miss your baby.   (((((HUGS)))))

Momma of Count (cat angel), Kashi, Lucky, Calvin and Hobbes
Quote 0 0