Brownie74 Show full post »
Brownie74
KathyT wrote:
I don’t know how I will manage this Christmas. I have not put up the tree yet as it means I will bring out the tree skirt that Sassy thought was her bed. She slept there from day one the tree was up until it was taken down. I have been crying more now, and I thought I was doing better for a while. I have been having anxiety attacks more often and I feel so sad. She always slept there and she knew she would get gifts come Christmas Day. I was remembering our first Christmas together 2010 I came home to chewed up boxes and broken ornaments and a happy puppy. No ornaments or anything was placed at the bottom of our tree until Miss Sassy was more responsible and mature. Our Christmas will never be the same as our family is not complete. I know she will be celebrating Christmas with all the other fur and feather friends I am sure she has made by now. I will always love you my grumpy, moody baby girl. Until we meet again I will carry you in my heart. Mama loves you mamacita.

Kathy
My mom's Dogs And Cats always went straight under it when she was finished, i see the anxiety and pain in her this year. Sissy her last baby was put to rest Nov 8th. She was the last of hers. So I know how you feel. It's me and my mom's first Xmas without them. I so much miss all their playfulness and it's painfully quiet! I know I'll not be able to ,not get another pet, it's just now not the time! I hope my heart is ready after the New Year. I'm 41.. So I still have time to love another and in return get their oh so missed unconditional love pets give us.
May your Xmas be warm in memories.
Jess
My boy, Brownie
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Awww!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Quote 0 0
Brownie74
Merry Christmas Brownie
 mama misses you so much honey! You would be sitting by the oven at this very minute, smelling the turkey as grandma baste it. Not this year, unfortunately! 
It's was going fine until yesterday! I guess I thought I would be ok for Christmas, since I was so very down at thanks giving. All I did was lay in my bed yesterday thinking of you, and wishing you were here with me.
 My heart aches for you honey! It's so hard to smile without you by my side now! I truly miss your kiss kiss's and warmth next to mommy, at night! And I can't even wake up happy anymore. I just can't believe you are not here with me this year. I will love and cherish the time we spent and had together, although too short in my mind. I know I will see you again, so I look forward to that day, making sure I that I will make it to you Brownie.
With love and light , your loving Mama
You were and always will be my light and life , your loving heart was so full of joy and love for me, and anyone else who you captured with your handsome smile!
Grandma misses her crumbly Boy looking for crumbs today! She say's she loves and misses you too much!

love always, your loving Mama
kiss kiss's Brownie and Turkey treatsies for you, and Grandma's babies to share !
 We love you all and miss you all so dearly, be good babies for Mama, as you alway's were my Boy, until we meet again. God will shelter you all until we get there, luv all of us, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My boy, Brownie
Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
Jess what a beautiful letter to your boy brownie. The grief is so hard - yours is a bit newer. It does get a bit less sharp eventually. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. So touching. Hang in there, and I pray you are feeling a bit better tonight.
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0
Brownie74
Merry Christmas my Brownie
You know how much your Mama misses you. This Holliday is not the same without you here. You would have put such a smile on my face as you always did! Tell Sissy, Bean, Buffy, and Sascha we love and muss them so very much. I li e you my Boy. Love always mama🎄😘
My boy, Brownie
Quote 0 0