redgirlraven
I lost my sweet boy Roary 5 months ago. This week has been especially hard for me. I don’t know why. I just know I am aching in the worst way for my sweet kitty. I just need him back. I know it’s not possible but my entire being hurts for him I want him back so very badly.
I am sobbing again like I was in the days just after he died.
Furthermore, I have not had signs. No new kitties have come into my life. Nothing. I just hurt. Last night was really bad and I didn’t sleep
AR
Quote 0 0
Lfc7118
Dear Redgirlraven.
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing our kitties is not easy. I recently lost my sweet boy and it continues to kill me every day. Coping is a strategy that I am not good at and it continues to take a lot for me to go about my day. I have learned that talking others especially on here helps. I hope you know you are not alone. We are all here for you during your grieving. We will be here for you as long as you need us to be.
Hugs, Louetta
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Anne,

I am so sorry you are still hurting so badly sweetheart. I can relate to your sadness and loneliness for your beloved Roary. Just yesterday I was crying my eyes out writing on that dreading the holiday thread about Christmas here on the forum, while thinking about my Marmalade. I am so humbled and grateful to have ever known him as I know you are in regard to your Roary. I still miss my boy so very much too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during these very difficult times.

XO,
James
Quote 0 0
chilover
Dear red girl raven.

I am so sorry to hear about your Roary and that you are hurting so much...I lost my beautiful dog 'Daisy' nearly 4 months ago and the pain is still as intense, if not worse...
I just keep on telling myself 'be patient it will take time' but it feels like it is going to last forever.  Whenever I feel at my very lowest i phone a hotline. I think about my dog all day as you do your Roary and they will live through us in a positive way because they have taught us so much and have shown us unconditional love. I eat, sleep and breathe my baby... 

I hope that you receive some signs for your Roary soon. 

I know us pet owners who have lost will be hurting more over the xmas holidays, I wish I could fast forward it this year to be honest! 

I am with you in terms of your pain and I send you comfort and a hug.

Angelina 
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
Angelina,
I am so sorry about Daisy. Thank you so much for reaching out to me. Everyone around me thinks I should have moved on already.
My birthday was a month after he passed and I was just miserable- tried not to acknowledge it at all. I had planned this big trip to Hawaii for my birthday and I went because my family expected it but I stayed in bed for days. It was just horrible.
I am so jealous of everyone who gets signs from their departed pets. I have so much guilt about the way he died and how I handled everything I think he’s mad at me. It just breaks my heart. I get into these spirals.
AR
Quote 0 0
chilover
I totally get it..Thing's that once used to make us smile and thing's we once looked forward to don't seem to matter anymore because our pets are no longer with us..My heart isn't in anything I do anymore and I know I couldn't have my dog back because she was old and her little body had become so weak..your Roary loved you, you took care of him and did your absolute best. 

I really hope that you recieve some signs and have dreams of him and please share when you do, if you are ready to. 

hugs

Angelina
Quote 0 0
Gucci
redgirlraven - Those times when we miss our beloved animal companions so much it's a physical ache are just so brutal.

I can understand how you feel - it's been barely 2 months since I lost my 2.5 year old boy Sammi (struck by a car), and I think of him every single day, from the moment I wake up and see his photo on my bedside table, and at night when that photo is the last thing I see before the lights go out. The awareness of his absence is ALWAYS there, running like a thread throughout my waking hours.

Work is something of a distraction, but I know that at the end of the day I'll go home and he's not going to be there. The house is desperately empty without his charismatic energy, and I know my younger cat Mo, is still adjusting to things too.

Please be compassionate with yourself - you are grieving a tremendous, life-altering loss, and those who insist you should be 'over it' are not in any position to direct the unique way you need to work through your sorrow.

The path you take through your grief will be unique to you, and please know that the people on this forum are here to support you. We cannot coerce the arrival of new companions into our lives, or put ourselves under pressure in that regard. You're in pain, and all we can co is respect it and acknowledge it.

Sending you my warmest condolences, and peaceful thoughts...

Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
Thank you. Thank you everyone who commented. I feel so alone these days. It’s nice to have people respond, especially those who understand.
AR
Quote 0 0
Matthew
Redgirlraven - thinking of you today.
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
Thank you. It’s been brutal.
AR
Quote 0 0