Millie
It has been 3 weeks on Tues since I lost my sweet little girl Millie. I miss her so bad. Some days are worse than others. I still look for her in the mornings, and feel for her at night. I miss her when I am eating something sweet to give her a bite...My heart is broken. Grieving for a furbaby is bad... I love you Millie (Mommie)
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Grieving for a furbaby is very hard. Its been over three months for me since I lost Scooter and every Thursday is hard for me. This forum helps.

Take care,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Shari, I know EXACTLY what you are going through. It has been 5 weeks now since Bella had to leave, The first weeks are just absolutely so hard, tears flowed constantly, the smallest memory would trigger tears. The hardest is the pain, the heartache and the feeling of emptiness inside of me, there is a part of me missing and I don't know if I will ever get it back. I hope in time your fond memories of Millie will help ease the pain you are suffering, grieve for as long as you need and don't forget, we are all here for you, we all share this difficult journey together.

Sending you positive healing thoughts.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0