sarab Show full post »
CKMP
Sara,
May your heart feel the gentle touch of your sweet Teddy.   His love is forever and always - the bond is never broken - and he will be there for you.  Take care of yourself - many hugs for you. 
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Sara,
Thinking of you on this day, the 14th - and knowing it is a day that brings forth a flood of emotions.  Never doubt your sweet boy is with you - and never doubt you do indeed travel with an angel who spreads his 'furry wings' to make sure his special mom is never alone.  May Teddy's paws warm your heart, may his light shine so pure, so clear about you to envelope you within the security, the love and the devotion of your so special boy.  May you feel his presence so strongly and may you find a sense of peace and calm within your heart and soul.
Many, many hugs for you.

Teddy,
Just be the angel-pup you are...
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Sara,
Wishing you a Mother's Day day filled with many 'Teddy moments' and many signs from your loving and faithful best friend and confidante.  He walks forever and always within your footsteps - paws padding along silently but ever close.  May your hearts beat forever together and may you alway feel the warmth of his protection and love. Many hugs.
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Profile Picture

Hi Sara,

Sending my warmest wishes for your heart to always know and feel the love and light that is your handsome Teddy. Oh how I love this photo of your handsome boy, such a beautiful look on his wonderful face.

Wishing peace and healing to your heart.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Dear Sara,

Sending my warmest wishes on the two years since your handsome Teddy had to leave.
Always remember Sara, your Teddy is with you each and every step of the way on this difficult journey, your handsome boy walks beside you always.

Each time you go into your backyard, close your eyes, whisper your Teddy's sweet name and be ready to feel his pure love as he rushes to your side.

I post this candle in honor of your Teddy's two years. May you always feel his loving light so warmly in your heart.

candleFlame254v1.jpg      Profile Picture

Wishing for peace, love and healing to always find your wonderful heart.
Please give my warmest wishes to your husband, let him know he is thought of often.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Sara,
Just an extra thought or two for Teddy and you today.  May your boy always 'dog' your steps, 'hide and forever find' his special Mom and may your dreams be filled with Teddy touches.  A smile no one can resist - and a glow within his face that only reflects the light of his mom's love.
Many hugs Sara
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Sara,

Popping in to let you know that you, your husband and your handsome Teddy are never far from my thoughts.

I hope this finds you doing well and that each day brings the peace and healing your wonderful heart so deserves.

Give my best to your husband, sending my warmest wishes to you both, may your handsome Teddy's love always be felt so deeply in your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Sara,

Sending my warmest wishes along with gentle hugs to you and your husband on this Thursday.
May your heart always feel the pure love and light that is your handsome Teddy, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Please give my best to your husband, you both along with Teddy are never far from my thoughts.

Your friend always, Don

Quote 1 0
CKMP
Sara,
Hoping your Christmas is filled with Teddy moments and memories.  May your heart find some peace, some calm knowing your special boy is nearby, sneaking around that corner in that game of hide and seek he so loved...He always wins because he always knows where you are!  Many, many hugs Sara.
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Sara,

Wishing for your heart to always feel your Teddy's sweet, gentle hugs as he nudges you to let you know he is never far away, that he is always listening to his loving Mom's voice.
Close your eyes, whisper your handsome boy's name and listen closely, I bet you will not only feel Teddy's beautiful spirit but hear the softness of his paws.

Sending peace, healing and strength your way. 
Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Dear Sara,

Sending my most gentle wishes along with hugs on this difficult day, three years since your adorable, handsome Teddy had to leave.
I sincerely wish for today to be a day full of the most beautiful memories of your precious Teddy, memories that bring such peace to your heart, along with a smile from all the wonderful moments your Teddy provided you and your husband over those beautiful years, your Teddy would love nothing more than to see his wonderful Mom and Dad smile in his honor.....and yes, tears will fall as well, and that is perfectly alright Sara, let those tears of love fall freely in honor of your Teddy.
Maybe a nice trip to the beach, or the park is in today's plans, don't ever forget, no matter where you go, your Teddy is always with you, especially when you sit in the quiet of your backyard, listen closely Sara, and I bet you with not only feel your Teddy's loving spirit in your heart, but you will hear him as well....your heart isn't wrong, your handsome boy is there, and always will be.

I post this candle in honor of your Teddy and his three year Angelversary. May you always feel the warmth of his love each and every day.
Give my best wishes to your husband, and always my warmest wishes for peace, strength and healing to always find your heart.

Your friend always, Don

Profile Picture   Image result for candle hearts photos   Image result for my heart whispers your name quotes
Quote 0 0
MyBella
To my dear friend Sara, 

I send my most heartfelt wishes to you and your husband on the four year Angelversary for your precious and handsome Teddy. 
Sara, I can’t apologize enough for being late in sending my wishes, I have no idea how I mixed up Teddy’s dates, please don’t ever think that I have forgotten you or your beautiful Teddy, your friendship I truly value and yes, I still owe you an email telling you all about what happened last year on Teddy’s day, oh my goodness Sara, how is it that a year has gone by already. 
I hope you, your husband and loved ones are doing well and are safe from all that is going on with our new world, hard to believe something like this can even happen and I’m sure Teddy is watching over you, sending all the love to your wonderful heart that your precious boy can send.
I sincerely hope Teddy’s day was a day filled with such beautiful memories of the moments you shared, and I also hope that your heart felt the warmth of your Teddy’s gentle touch, a special hug with his loving paws for his loving Mom.
I post this candle in honor of your Teddy, may you always feel the warmth of his bright light each and every day, bringing with that warmth, the love, peace and healing you so deserve.

3022030.jpeg  candleFlame254v1.jpg 

I promise to write soon, and I truly am sorry for mixing up Teddy’s date.
Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0
sarab
Don, this touches me so deeply.  Thank you so much.  Yes, four years have passed and yet Teddy is as embedded in my heart now as he was when I could physically touch him.  Life continues still with the sad memories but the happier ones with him are continuing to increase.  Your caring nature is the essence of true friendship.  What a gift you have been in my life.  Yes, we will catch up soon, significant things have happened with me.  You have nothing at all to apologize for my friend.  I'm completely grateful for and to you.  Sara
Quote 0 0