Tiggermom
It's been four days now and this is the first I can write about losing my sweet little
Cassie girl.  I lost her brother about 6 months ago and now she is gone too.  I sit here crying and feeling such emotional pain I can't bear it.  I feel such deep sorrow and grief and miss her and her brother so much.  Her original issue was misdiagnosed and by the time the vet realized what her sickness was it was to late to treat.  And I feel guilty for not
bringing her back in time myself.  I found this site when I lost my Tigger and found much solace here.  To know that I am not alone in how deeply I loved my kitties and how much I grieve for them.  Most people out there just don't understand. Thank you all for your sharing your thoughts and feelings and helping each other through this difficult time.  
Krystal Khalim
Quote 0 0
Boomboom
Sorry for your loss. 2wks ago Fri I lost my best buddy Boomer. He was my EVERYTHING. & a wk before that I had to put his sister down also. She belonged to my buddy but they've been around each other they're entire lives & she stayed w us alot. Its the hardest thing I've ever been thru losing him. Its like Superman died. It was just him & I & sometimes her for 11 yrs & now I have no idea what to do w myself. My house is so quiet. My bed is so empty. My heart is so broken. I'm 90% sure I did the rt thing but the other 10% I feel guilty & feel like I let him down. Hope you can find a lil peace. Prayers being sent to you ASAP
Quote 0 0
Boomboom
They were boxers
Quote 0 0
Tiggermom
So very sorry for your loss and all of you will be in my prayers tonight also.  The guilt is the worse part of it all.  Wondering what went wrong, what more could have been done.  The technician held me as I cried and then I had to leave.  As with you, Cassie and Tigger were all I had.  The evenings are the hardest as that is the time we would sit together and let the day wind down.  Now the house is so very empty.  Thank you for your response.  May your heart be lightened a little knowing you are not alone in your grieving.
Krystal Khalim
Quote 0 0
Sooz
I am so sorry about Cassie and Tigger, sweet kitties, I know, and both gone. I know how hard this kind of loss hits you with a gut punch that brings you to your knees as you lose one, then another, too fast! Years ago, I had to say goodbye to two wonderful dogs, who we had to send to the bridge, first one, then 8 months later, the other. I only have dogs and am highly allergic to kitties, but I do understand...and the feeling of being so alone really hurts, too. I wish you comfort and peace.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
Tiggermom
Sooz,

Thank you for your message.  And you describe the feeling of being brought to your knees with the pain of it is so accurately.  I also wish you comfort and peace as you remember your two fur babies.  This site and individuals like you are such a godsend at times like this.

Thank you
Krystal Khalim
Quote 0 0