Kay17
We lost our sweet Kozar on 05/18 to cancer. He never showed any symptoms, and by the time we found out, we were told there wasn’t much to do. He got so sick so fast, but he never showed us that he was scared or in pain. He was so strong, and he didn’t want us to be worried or sad. His feline brother, Jinx, has been more vocal and affectionate since we lost Kozar. I can tell that Jinx misses him dearly. I know that he wouldn’t want me to be as devastated as I am, but I can’t help but miss him with all that I have. My heart aches. I feel like we let him down for not being able to save him from cancer... It’s difficult to come home without seeing Kozar wag his tail and jump for joy. Everyone in the city knew his name and loved him. Anytime someone says “I’m sorry about Kozar,” I can’t help but get choked up. I miss my baby boy but I’m so thankful for having him to love and protect me for the past eight years, as I did for him.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences on the loss of your handsome Kozar. He looks so kind and very happy in your photo. It's one of the worst things after losing your beloved pet coming home and not seeing them there. Jinx will miss him too I agree and so will need extra attention. Thank you for sharing your sad but lovely story of your "sweet boy". I hope you find some peace,
Sam
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
You didn’t let your baby down. They tend to be good at hiding their pain/health issues well. He know you did the best you could and you wer a good mama to him and he knows that. I know nothing anyone says will bring your baby back. But just know you’re not alone. I lost my baby 1 month ago as of June 6,2018. It the hardest and most painful thing to go through. Everyday hasn’t gotten easier, it’s gotten harder. My heart aches for you. Your baby is beautiful and looks so happy. Sending hugs your way.
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0