Mija2003
I had a beautiful dream of my Mija last night, we were walking just like we used to. With mothers day last night she has been heavy in my heart and mind. I miss her so much and I wish I could redo that day I lost her. I know I can't but I want her back and today I am mourning her all over again. Its been four months but hurts like yesterday. I thought Bella, my other dog (the buff coxker) and i had finally reached a new normal, where each day didn't hurt to walk her alone, with out her her sister Miija. Baby girl Mija, your presence is so missed.
Quote 0 0
Sooz
What a sweet darling girl, your Mija (daughter).  I'm so glad you had a beautiful dream, and I believe perhaps it was Mija stopping by to say hello and show you that love never dies.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
Mija2003
Dear Sooz,

Thank you for the email. I want to believe my girl Mija was stopping by, her presence is so missed. I can't seem to stop crying today and ache her loss all over again. She was my first dog, and we had a connection, she took care of me and I tried to take care of her. I feel I failed her, she got sick on what I believe are the cannabis treats I bought her, overnight she had a violent reaction with diahrea and vomit. We didn't see how bad she was until morning and I should have rushed her to the vet right away. By 11:00 am she was gone, I had no idea how bad she was, she always let me know when she was in pain. She would come over to me and pant, sit next me close. I think back and believe she was so weak and didn't have the strength to let me know. I wish I could have a redo and have taken her in as soon as I woke up, I feel guilty, I failed her, she was my responsibility and I miss her. I have been looking into getting another dog, puppy but I don't know if I am ready. I still have my Bella but there has always been two babies, which I called "clowns" because the would play and do silly things together. My Bella has finally come out of depression, she has pep back in her step, most days we are doing better but today I feel like the day she left me. I'll never forget her, she was my rock, there for me during my divorce, my best friend, anytime I coughed or showed signs of any illness she came over and would lay close to me. Such a gentle fur baby
Quote 0 0
Sooz
(((((Norma)))))   You did the best you could for your Mija, and you wrote so beautifully of her.  The love you have shows through like a bright light. 

I'm glad Bella is doing better.  For me, I am not ready for another dog, even though my little Pearl is now alone. I've always had two (or three) at a time and now there is only one.

Peace to all of us.

Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0