SandyW3
My Maui got diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2013. I was devastated. Then they found spots on her lungs. I made the decision to not put her through surgery because I feared the cancer would spread rapidly after. I decided to let her live her life out as long as she was not suffering. I am glad I made that decision because I got to enjoy her for 12 months. Last weekend her breathing got rapid. I couldn't watch her struggle. We helped her cross rainbow bridge 12/22/2014. I know I ended her pain & suffering but I feel so empty & heartbroken. I had her cremated and got her ashes & beautiful wooden urn back the day before Christmas. I am just missing her terribly. I keep breaking down, can't sleep. Is it weird to wonder or want to believe that someday I will meet with her again in heaven? I am in the process of ordering a boro glass cremation pendant with Maui's ashes inside glass bead. I want to feel she will be with me all the time in spirit. God how I am missing her.....she was my shadow. When my day comes.....I hope she will come and find me in heaven.
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Hi SandyW3
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Maui
I don't think it weird to hope to be reunited with those we love and have a deep connection to
Nothing can prepare one for what we have to go through
I had to make the fateful decision to end my boys suffering two months agin and I'm still riding a roller coaster of emotions
The greater the love the greater the grief at their loss
I think your idea of a pendant is so lovely
I have been thinking about getting a special locket for a picture and tuft of my boys hair to keep him with me
He was buried just outside where he used to look out the window from his cat tree, now it's as if he's looking in on me and his two buddies left behind

I wish you peace, you were there your beloved Maui when she needed you the most

Take care
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0