Mackysmum
I had a not to bad day and yesterday was ok , this afternoon and tonight I feel bad again I miss my fur baby macky moo , god he was my special boy .
I hope he's at peice and knows why I had to let him leave me I hope he knew how much I loved him so deeply .
My heart feels so heavy with missing him that it feels i cant handle it , i hope I will be happy again one day , but I miss my soul mate that connection we had
Love you my special macky moo you leaned the world to me you made my world complete
Love you buddy
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Click image for larger version - Name: 20180314_110152.jpg, Views: 5, Size: 3.40 MB
Dear Allison,

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome Macky, such a sweet face in this photo of your sweet boy.

The loss of such a loved and valued part of our family is so hard for our hearts to accept, the sudden emptiness left behind and the daily routine we had with our sweet babies is the hardest adjustment to make. Our emotions seem to be like a roller coaster ride, we really have no control over our emotions during this most difficult time of our lives.
Let the tears fall when they want, tears actually are our body's way of healing....as strange as that may sound, the tears do help us through the pain we are in.

May the light and love that is your precious Macky always be felt so deeply in your heart, bringing with his love, the peace and healing your heart so deserves and craves.

I am so sorry for your loss, sending our most positive, healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for heart pooh quotes

Quote 0 0
catiebee
I hope it keeps getting easier for you, Mackysmum. Goodness, but it sure takes time to heal. Best to you!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi Don @ Vera
Thank you for your thoughful reply and lovely words
I'm taking one day at a time every day seems different.
Accepting that its final is the hardest for me right now , i dont want to accept it as i really want macly back , silly I know as i cant have macky back .
I'm happy mackys no longer in any pain and I like to think he is restored back to health and running around the rainbow bridge and is at peace within him self .
Thank you again
Quote 0 0
catiebee
The first few weeks, "I want her back" drummed steadily in my mind and heart. I so understand. It really is so hard and acceptance does not come easily. I think our souls fight against their loss, against all the pain and disappointment of it.

I hope your weekend will go as well as possible and that you can have some comfort and encouragement in these days.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0