MattiesMom10
Mattie Girl my sweet angle,
Not sure where to start :( It has been 9 weeks and 1 day and it seems like I am never going to bounce back. I miss you more than words can describe. The pain is unbearable at times. Been having panic attacks more lately. I just wished you were here to help me. You were always my rock to lean on, talk to, cry to you were and are my everything. I been going over in my head all the amazing time I had with you, and just wished I had a little more time with you. You are one special girl who is missed by so many people. I sure do hope your have a great life now living pain free, running, playing, swimming with your friends. I wished I could say the same for me. I have been sleeping with your pillow at night I finally got the courage to take your blanket out and sleep with it, I got a little rest last night and I think you even visited me in my dreams. I could swear I heard you breathing in my ear and I was so warm with your blanket almost like you were laying with me. I know you know your were my everything, you kept me balance, taught me how to love unconditionally. I sit and look at your princess picture on the tv and cry. I tried to drive around to clear my head but, no such luck. Your really were my rock. I will not keep you long as I know how hard you play and your probably tired and want to rest. Just know you are always on my mind, in my thoughts. Life just is never going to be the same and, I need to relize that. So for now my sweet angel I will wish you a good night and, pray you visit  me in my dreams or send me a sign. <3

You have left a fur-ever paw print in my heart
Woofs and Wags to my angel
Momma loves you to the moon and back my sweet angel.
<3<3<3

10696428_10203759005829505_1174077420467031066_n.jpg  Love you my sweet princess to the moon and back angel <3
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Good Morning Mattie Girl,
Well by now I would have given you your breakfast and your medicine. It's cold here as I know how much you loved all the seasons of weather. I know you really did not have a favorite one because you so loved the spring and all the new smells in the air, and summer was your time at the lake, fall you loved to run in the leaves and just let the air blow on you while you had your nose in the air sniffing, and then there was winter where you would just run in the snow. I hope you have a wonderful day as you so deserve to have wonderful days. You bought so much joy to me and everyone who's life you touched. So hard my sweet angel. Today the sun is suppose to come out and they are saying a nice fall day and weekend. I am going to try to get out to the lake this weekend I hope I can find the strength being that was something you and I always did together. Brianna and I have some running to do today so you have a super great day my sweet girl and momma will talk to you through out the day, and write to you this evening.
Woofs and Wags
Fur-ever in my heart
Love you to the moon and back my sweet baby girl <3
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0