NowBeckyToo
To My Sweet Frenchie, Becky. BaBoo I miss you dearly. Everyday my eyes fill with tears. I still see you so clearly. Everywhere I look, there you are. Loneliness is always near, Never lets me forget you are gone. But my love will keep you here. Today, tomorrow and from now on. Becky Leigh Queen of my Heart. December 3, 2010 - November 10, 2015.

Becky's Momma Puppy
Regina

Becky aka Baboo
Always The
Queen of My Heart
Quote 0 0
Jessa
I'm so sorry for your loss.. She is a beautiful dog.
Quote 0 0
NowBeckyToo
Thank you Jessa for your kind words.
Becky's Momma Puppy
Regina

Becky aka Baboo
Always The
Queen of My Heart
Quote 0 0
bartlett
You'll find a lot of sad people here, but that means we all understand your loss. Your little Frenchie was so cute and I'm so sorry you weren't able to have her in your life longer. I wish you peace as you go through the coming daysl
joan bartlett
Quote 0 0
rachbu
I'm also so sorry for your loss.  Please know this is a safe space, and you are here among others who get it.

sending you peace and warmth.
Rachel (Cuddles's mommy)
Quote 0 0
NowBeckyToo
Dear rachbu (Rachel) & bartlett (Joan),

Thanking you both for your reply and to your words of sympathy. Unfortunately, this is not my first trip to Rainbows Bridge. I found this haven of comfort a short five years ago August when I lost my sweet boy Tuffy. This site created by Ginny is a Godsend and so I have returned. Returned once again broken hearted and brought to my knees with grief by the loss of my girl, my French Fry, Becky Leigh. As with everyone here I miss her to the moon and back. Her sweetness, her company, our conversations. It doesn't get easier, but I am wiser. I know what to expect. Hours of longing and wishing to have her with me again. I also know that time will soften the edges of the pain and eventually, though I may fight it, I'll come to accept that my girl is no longer with me physically, but forever in my heart. In the end all I have are words of comfort from others in the same boat. That and precious memories of Becky and her picture in a frame. I never wanted memories, I only wanted her.
Thank you again.
Becky's Momma Puppy
Regina

Becky aka Baboo
Always The
Queen of My Heart
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
You are not alone and even though I know you are here for a second time, I still want to let you know that I grieving with you on your loss.  It doesn't get easier with even more of our babies gone.  Can't wait to be reunited.  Sending hugs to you.
janice
Quote 0 0