Tracywine105
I lost my Boxer girl Friday. Baby was my best friend. I'm so sad. It comes in waves. It's worse at this time of night. We went to the places she used to like to go to remember her. Is it normal for it to come in waves? I also feel guilt, sadness and denial all at once. I'm depressed thinking of the next few months without her..
Tracy Moscato
Quote 1 0
Lynn_E
I also lost my little boy Peter on Friday. I’m so sorry you lost your Boxer girl. Everyone deals in their own way. Mine too, come in waves. Especially when I’m left with my thoughts. Night time and mornings have been really hard. I keep going over the last few minutes before he passed. I too feel guilty. I keep thinking I wish I was there by his side for the entire time of his last moments. If I had just stayed in the kitchen. Give yourself time and be sad. You need to grieve. There are no rules for grieving. You are not alone. We have all experienced the loss of our furry friends- family members for that matter. Please take care. Lynn 
Lynn, Peter’s mom 
Quote 0 0
Charbear10
I lost my boxer boy a week ago today and I’m still in anger mode and a lot of denial! Uncontrollable crying. Still don’t know what it was after so many tests and surgery, this really angers me the not knowing!
Janet
Quote 0 0
Tracywine105
I'm so sorry. It's like there is a hole in me. Sick to my stomach. 
Tracy Moscato
Quote 0 0
Charbear10
I’m sorry too! My husband can’t talk about it and I just keep playing the last 2 months over and over in my head of what I could have done differently! He was only six how old was your baby girl?
Quote 0 0
Tracywine105
11. It comes in waves. Just this sick feeling in my stomach. 
Tracy Moscato
Quote 0 0
Charbear10
There are no words that can help but please know it is okay to feel everything and anything you need to get by. Sending you healing hugs!
Quote 1 0