Teesabell
Cookie,

It's been three long tortuous weeks! I think about you and miss you constantly! I hope you know how much I love you and can't wait to see you again! Praying you are now able to walk, eat anything you want, happy and pain free! You will always be my favorite baby and I'll never forget you!

Love Mama!
Terri
Quote 0 0
NormaT
Dear Terri
Cookie looks adorable. The past 3 weeks will have been very difficult for you. My boy Spike passed over 3 months ago. I miss him so much.
It does get easier. I promise it does. I know it's a cliché but time IS a great healer.

Norma
Norma 
Quote 0 0
wendywoo
Terri, it's three weeks for me this next Wednesday. The days pass slowly. It is finally sinking in that he has gone.
Zippy 13/01/2008, Button 06/01/2016, Jake 11/05/2016
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
It has been since 3/2/16 i lost my Winston.  I cry ocassionally/ but not like I used to.  If I didn't have my adopted Peanut and Foster molly I would cry all day for Winston.  Time does do its work.  It geta a little easier each day.  But we will never forget our babies or how much we loved them.  I love you Max and my Winston  Mommy XOXOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
Roccosmommy
I hope my Rocco and your cookie are running around pain-free together. I hated seeing Rocco limp after a short walk. He used to love jumping in the air for toys.
Quote 0 0
Teesabell
NormaT wrote:
Dear Terri Cookie looks adorable. The past 3 weeks will have been very difficult for you. My boy Spike passed over 3 months ago. I miss him so much. It does get easier. I promise it does. I know it's a cliché but time IS a great healer. Norma

Norma, 

Thank you for your kind words!  I really appreciate it! Sorry it took so long to respond!  The pain is still fresh even though it has been almost 4 weeks!  So sorry for you loss of Spike!  Praying it gets easier for you and that you are doing well!

Terri
Terri
Quote 0 0
Teesabell
wendywoo wrote:
Terri, it's three weeks for me this next Wednesday. The days pass slowly. It is finally sinking in that he has gone.

Wendywoo,

Thank you so much for your response!  I am right there with you!  Praying it is getting easier for you and that you find comfort during this time!  Still doing my daily routine and when I go to do something for Cookie I remember she is gone and I start all over again!  She consumed so much of my life and everything I did revolved around her!  I wouldn't have done it any different!  I am here anytime you need to talk!

Terri
Terri
Quote 0 0
Teesabell
winstonsmom12 wrote:
It has been since 3/2/16 i lost my Winston.  I cry ocassionally/ but not like I used to.  If I didn't have my adopted Peanut and Foster molly I would cry all day for Winston.  Time does do its work.  It geta a little easier each day.  But we will never forget our babies or how much we loved them.  I love you Max and my Winston  Mommy XOXOXO

Winstonsmom,

Thank you again for your kind words!  I really do appreciate everything you have to say and see your responses on other posts.  Very comforting and inspiring!  You know just what to say!  It is still fresh and very hard for me to accept Cookie is gone.  My whole life and routine revolved around her!  I find myself going to do something for her only to be reminded she is gone.  I am keeping very busy and reading the posts on this forum, which is very helpful!  I am still inspired by the fact that you foster and I hope to be able to do that someday!  Please keep posting updates so we know how things are going!  I hope it is getting easier for you!  Winston has a very special mommy!  Praying for you daily!

Terri
Terri
Quote 0 0
Teesabell
Roccosmommy wrote:
I hope my Rocco and your cookie are running around pain-free together. I hated seeing Rocco limp after a short walk. He used to love jumping in the air for toys.

Roccosmommy,

I am sure Rocco and Cookie are having a blast and pain free!  Cookie limped around too due to a tearing the cruciate ligament in her rear paw.  She was a strong girl and practically overcame it.  Then she tore the other rear paw ligament and reinjured her other one when walking away from a cat.  It was so sad to see that I got her a cart to pull her around so she could still enjoy her walks and smelling her favorite places!  She passed away a few weeks after I got her cart.  It is getting a little easier for still so fresh that I tear up easily.  I hope it is getting easier for you and will add you to my daily prayer list!  Thank you for the kind words!

Terri
Terri
Quote 0 0