Candilou70
It’s been over a month ago and the pain is still unbearable. He was 14. My shadow , my magnet, and my world. He came down sick with in 2 weeks with heart failure. Although he had a heart murmur for several years, all of this just happened so sudden. He Stopped eating and could barely breath. So with that being said I had to make a decision. I couldn’t and wouldn’t let him suffer another day. I miss him so much. I don’t regret my decision. I want him back. I am totally lost without him! 💔😭
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
It is heart wrenching to witness our babies suffer. Letting them go is the final act of kindness we can give them. I’m sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
Candilou70
Thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot.
Quote 0 0
DAWN_ANGELmom
His eyes are so expressive. Beautiful boy. Sorry for your loss. He had a great life with you and will forever love you.
Quote 0 0
Candilou70
And he had the best soul!! I miss him so much!!! He loved everybody he came in contact with.
Quote 0 0
DAWN_ANGELmom
I can tell by just looking at his face from the photos. I am picking up a very sweet soul. His body gave out but now he is happiest he has ever been. He will welcome you when your time comes to cross over. I firmly believe it. We will miss them so much but should just be thankful that they graced us with their presence for as long as they did.
Heaven is the best place to be. They are free from all pain and suffering.
I am making plans to adopt 3 cats and possibly a bird. Don't want a dog because don't have a backyard and I am not much into walking. Need companionship. Both of my babies have crossed over and until I reunite with them I have to find love again.
Perhaps when time is right you will find love again in another little furry baby.
Quote 0 0
Candilou70
Awwwww. Thank you so much! That makes me feel better. I just couldn’t stand to see him suffer anymore. He’s running and playing. I know in my heart we will meet again. And for that I am so grateful and hopeful.
I’ve been thinking about getting another baby. And it may be around Christmas time. Coming from the same people my Buddy came from. I have a girl that came from them. She’s 15. And her motherr is still living. She’s 20. Amazing.
Quote 0 0
DAWN_ANGELmom
Oh my ....I wish I could get my future kittens from the same parents my Angel and Dawn came from. You're so lucky to have that option. Go for it!! It won't replace our babies just help us heal. All animals have the capacity to love a lot and form deep, meaningful relationships. We will love our future babies as much as we loved the ones that have moved on.
I need to wait until spring of next year. Will be remodeling my bathroom and changing flooring.

I miss both of my furry kids so much that it hurts but they were really sick and in pain. They're free from all of that now. New furry kids are needed to bring some joy around here :)

I am glad my response helped. (((Hufs)))
Quote 0 0
Candilou70
I will definitely keep you posted when I will be able to get him. They have my number and will be in touch as soon as she has them. And I definitely want a boy.
Quote 0 0
DAWN_ANGELmom
Please do. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Juds
I completely understand what you are going through. I lost my Louie 2.5 weeks ago. He had been my baby for 14 years. He was diagnosed with Lymphoma and he went downhill so fast. I had to make the horrible decision to make his pain and discomfort stop. I am also completely lost and overwhelmed with sadness. It is miserable when I am at home because everything I did he was always right there with me. I know we did the right thing for them and I hope we both can come to peace with our loss.
J solberg
Quote 0 0