chance
missing my boys so much today. i’m in such a depression today it’s unbearable.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Lisa I'm sorry you are so sad. I know what it feels like and it is unbearable.  Your boys look so relaxed in that picture, thank you for sharing. I lost my two babies a month a apart and it has been very difficult to deal with. I've been looking at videos of them lately and they are bittersweet to look at. I wish I could get them back.
Quote 0 0
chance
thank you. mine died 2 months apart so i do understand. having trouble moving on. some days it does bring me comfort to watch videos of them running in the woods off leash. other days it just makes me worse. i have an ongoing slideshow of their photos on my computer. sometimes i watch it for hours. some days i can only glance at it. Chance and Gavin were my whole world. as i’m sure your babies were also. i’m deeply sorry for your loss. when it’s so close together, as our losses, it’s like you aren’t done grieving over the first dog that passes and everything gets compounded. i’m sure i worded that wrong. hope u know what i mean.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I know exactly what you mean. I was grieving for Max and I thought I would go crazy with grief and then I lost Bailey. They meant the world to me and I honestly thought I would go insane. I have their pictures as wall paper on my cell phone, desktop, laptop, iPad, they are everywhere, they were my babies. Most people just don't understand, but thank God for this forum, talking about our babies and our pain is what helps me get through each day. 
Quote 0 0