Kate1979
its been 2 days since I said goodbye to my best friend suki. Suki was a rescue cat who I fell in love with at first sight. She had the most gorgeous green eyes. She had a lovely nature was so loyal and she enriched my life. I had her for 10 years that have flew by so quickly. I am upset beyond words and can't describe how much I miss her. She has left a huge hole in my life more than I ever would have imagined. The house is so empty without her I miss our snuggles and her purring, I miss everything about her. I had to make the hardest decision to let her go, she was suffering. Words of comfort would help me to cope.
Quote 0 0
Marleyimissyou
Dear Kate,

Words can not express how my heart aches for what you are going through as we know it all too well. It is an unbearable loss.

Please continue writing, believe me when I say it helps to get all your feelings out as you are in a safe place to do so. The grief may never go away but it does become easier to manage in time. People on this forum have helped me through my tragic loss of my Marley 8 days ago. My heart is broken and there will continue to be more ups and downs for me, it's all part of the grieving process. However, I take solace in knowing that I can turn to this forum and there will always be a caring soul to help you along.

I'll add you and your beautiful Suki to our nightly prayers.

Thinking of you....

- Ana (Marley's forever momma)
- Ana (Marleys momma)
Quote 0 0
Kate1979
Hi Ana thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Marley, they really are our world and when they are gone it is so very hard without them. I will continue to write as it will help to speak to people who will understand. Day 3 and it's hard to not see her in the morning. I take comfort in the place I have read about on here " rainbow bridge" I am sure there is such a lovely place our beloved friends go to for they deserve every minute of happiness for the joy they have given to us over the years. I feel blessed to have had Suki in my life as I am sure you did Marley, what a gift they were to us.. I can't wait to see her little furry face again...take care xx
Quote 0 0