Yorkielover Show full post »
Yorkielover
It's been three months now since my dear little Grace left. My heart is still broken, I miss her so much.
Betty has settled in well with us and I know she loves us. Her hair has grown back and she has put weight on.

My dear sweet little girl I am still missing you so much, the pain will not go away. Betty is helping and we both love her dearly.
I think about you constantly night and day. Love you always and forever X
B brougham
Quote 0 0
CB
It is wonderful that Betty has settled in so well with you. She is a very lucky girl to have two people love her so much and to provide a loving home. Your Grace must have led you to her, proof that Grace's love for you continues and grows stronger.

Enjoy Betty even though it is getting colder now in the UK, I hope it doesn't stop you having those long walks Betty seems to like.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0
Yorkielover
Yes we will still have long walks during the Winter months. It's Autumn her now and the leaves will be falling soon. Betty loves her walks meeting doggy friends. Everyone we meet loves her, she is such a friendly girl. There is a lovely nature walk close by we all especially love. We always take a picnic when we go there, Betty likes a picnic.
There are so many sad people in the world who have lost their beloved pets. I sometimes sit and cry when I read them.

Thank you for writing to me CB. X
B brougham
Quote 0 0
Yorkielover
It's been 9 months since I lost my beautiful Grace. I miss her so much, my heart is still aching. Some will think this an awful thing to say, I loved her more than my children. She was always there for me always by my side. Our children grow up leave home and have their own lives to lead. My Grace never left me she looked after me when I was sick, listened to my troubles, shared our bed etc. I kiss her photo every morning and night. It breaks my heart to think about her. I just cannot get her out of my mind.

My sweet precious angel, I still miss you. You gave me a reason to carry on and now life is so empty without you. Love you x
B brougham
Quote 0 0