sandyb
My darling Baby Kitty-- Its been 3 weeks since you have been gone. Wow what a huge void on our lives.I think of you everyday with such a heavy heart.What a true blessing you were -you gave us 20 wonderful years. I try so hard not to relive that last night I saw you because it only brings back guilt and pain. I hope you are having the best time up there with all the other furbabies. I try to envision you watching out for all the kittens and being such a good mother to all of them. Please know that I love and miss you so very much. If I could just turn back time--I would. I knew you would be leaving us soon I just cant get over the way you were so tragically taken from me. I wanted more time with you. Time to say goodbye, tell you over and over again how much I loved you. Until we meet again my sweet angel wait for me.Hugs and kisses. Mommy
To all my new friends on this site that have responded in my time of need, A sincere heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you. My heart goes out to you as well.

Quote 0 0
FreidasMom
I'm sorry you are hurting. I guess that part never really goes away so it seems. Your baby knows how much you love her as it is clear you were a wonderful momma to her. Wishing you peace in the coming days. 

susan
Quote 0 0
judylinn

my heart goes out to you as well sandyb. 20 years, that is a long time, and it will take time to heal. She is now your little angel. she is free from all the pain and having a happy time, there is still that chord of love that remains between your heart and hers. Prayers for you. Judy

Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Sandyb: I am praying for you. I know this is a difficult time. I pray for comfort for you and know that your baby is with you at all times. Frank

Quote 0 0
Polly
I feel so sad for you, I remember so clearly the early days. You both had 20 years of love between you and that hasn't gone. Your precious girl will always be with you.

thinking of you.

Polly x  
Quote 0 0
sandyb
Thank you so much for all the kind replies--I know it will take a long time to heal. Being on this site has helped me in ways no one can imagine. If not for people to talk to, I just dont know where I would have found the strength and courage to move forward. A huge hole has been left that I know will never be filled in the way she filled it. 20 years she was my life, my child, I just miss her so bad. I know i have to get on to a new normal, but I am not liking this at all.
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Sandyb, I know just how you feel. though I didnt have Maddie for 20years, even the almost 11 years was a lifetime for me..now it seems so short. That hole will never be filled in the same way as Baby Kitty, but it will get better. I didnt almost believe people when they first told me it would get better, but it is happening, bit by bit, but the pain of missing is there every single day.
Know that Baby Kitty, is not suffering, and the love between you is still there. Have you had a chance to do anything in her honor yet? It really helped me to plant flowers, and a tree etc.  Just an idea.  Every time I look at the cherry blossom tree I planted for Maddie, I feel a warmth in my heart.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Judy
Quote 0 0
Polly
I would agree with Judy regarding the honouring Baby Kitty. Around 3 months after losing my Casper, I made a memorial for him in our garden. I bought a statue of a little sleeping cat, all curled up, and planted flowers all around it. It helped me tremendously...I would say thats when I truly started to heal. Whenever I miss Casper, I go to his memorial and talk to him and I feel peaceful.

I don't think we ever truly get over losing such innocent, loving souls. I certainly haven't gotten over losing Casper, and I don't think I ever will, but that pain is gone, and I think of him now still with a sense of loss and sorrow, but also with peace.

I wish the same for you.

Polly    
Quote 0 0