Duece
My baby Duece went to doggy land January 6th and I have been living a nightmare every since..  I know my baby miss me too bc last night as I was sleeping I heard him bark like he use to do when he wanted to get on mommie's bed and last week I had a dream that he had peeped on the floor. I woke up and had to shake my head,next thing tears flowed. First time being home so long without him n it hurts bad. I have a shrine in my house I set up for him and I go talk to him everyday. I wish he was here with me.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, baby Duece. I'm glad he is able to visit you and I hope his visits provide some comfort. Clearly you two have a very strong bond and if you are stuck home alone due to the virus, I'm sure that makes his absence that much harder to endure.

There are many compassionate people here who understand your pain. It can help to share stories, pictures and feelings of Deuce when/if you feel up to it.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
Duece
Thank you Jan - I set up a shrine for my baby and that has helped me a tiny bit - his presence is definitely missed - I even sleep with one of his babies. I attached his shrine.
Quote 0 0
Duece
I also found a statue, hoping I could glue it to his ashes box, but it's too big - look at the attached it sits on my mantle..
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Such a cute statue and a beautiful shrine. I'm sure Duece had a wonderful life with you that was full of joy and love.
Quote 0 0
Pennysforevermom
That's a beautiful statue and shrine. I'm so sorry about your baby. I lost mine on Saturday night. I can't stop crying so I know how you feel.
Quote 0 0
Duece
It is still so hard for me - I dream of things he has done, but never see his face - I wish I would tho because I can feel him giving me kisses.
Quote 0 0