tammyk
I don’t even know where to begin. It’s been almost a month since we lost our sweet CoCo. I don’t even know how I will make it through this coming Tuesday. My heart aches... 
Quote 0 0
Molly4always
I am so sorry for your loss and the ache in your heart. Just take it one step at a time and you’ll make it through.  Deepest condolences on your loss of CoCo.
Quote 0 0
BellaSui
I know exactly how it feels...the heartache. Today I forced myself go shopping in a supermarket. However, I stood there, with my head full of his images, I could not help murmuring his name, wishing he is still somewhere with me. 
Quote 0 0
Amararata
tammyk: My heart aches too still. I still think about her everyday. It helps to know that I'm creating something beautiful in her honor though. Perhaps you can channel your pain into creativity? That is the only thing that is helping me right now. 
Quote 0 0
MichelleKinkaid
I'm so sorry tammyk ... It has been 11 months for me and I still miss my Rocky so much ... my heart aches and I wish everyday that he was still here with me. There are so many people here that share their compassion and that has been helpful for me ... hoping it will be of some help for you too.
Michelle Kinkaid
Quote 0 0