Chenillecat
Today has been a really bad day for me I have been missing my Baby so much and can't stop crying. August 27th she will be gone six months and I still can't believe it. Why am I still here and she is gone? For 14 years she was my everything I have been so lost without her. One thing that does bring me some comfort is that I did not go first and leave her behind I know my husband would have taken care of her but he would not spoil her the way I did and she would have been lost without me. So it is better that she went first but I miss her so much.  

Matski you will always be the love of my life nothing can ever take your place you were and will always be my precious beautiful Baby.
Quote 0 0
Tinky1
Hi Chenillecat.

I am so very sorry for you loss. I had to say goodbye to by beautiful boy Buster last night and I am in floods to tears writing this. Buster was a big black cuddly black cat and was the centre of my world. We did everything together and I miss him so much.

Like you the one thing I draw comfort from, other than that when he passed on he was without pain and in my arms listening to me telling him I would always love him was that like you I gave him the best life a cat could have and that he knew he was loved.

I hope that in time I will be able to look through photographs and remember the good times we had. A love like that is too strong to end with death and will remain with us forever in our hearts.

Take care of yourself.

Sarah

Quote 0 0
Chenillecat
Sarah
So sorry for your loss too. Only someone who has loved a fur baby the way we have can understand the overwhelming grief that we feel. Loosing my precious Matski is the hardest thing I have ever been through.

I have adopted two kittens that keep me busy but that does not stop me from wishing that my Baby was still here and crying myself to sleep every night. I knew that I could give them a good home and a better life than the one they had been born into and my vet says they are lucky to have me. I needed them but more importantly they needed me.

I know it will take time for our pain to ease but I will never stop loving Matski.

Take care of yourself too

Wanda 
Quote 0 0
Bre
Chenillecat,

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how difficult it is to lose a pet. I've recently lost my kitty who I had for almost 10 years..she was really special. It sounds like Matski was a very special kitty and was very lucky to have had you as his companion. I hope that you find peace and try to focus on the good times you had with him. Writing and visiting the forum seem to help cope with the loss. Matski is in a better place now and would want you to be strong. You will meet again one day <3
Quote 0 0
Cinderskitty
Chenillecat
I am so sorry for your loss. I've lost my cat who I had for 18 years he was really special like Matski was. I would love to see photos of Matski
Feel free to contact me at Eleanor@evenditti.com
Quote 0 0
Chenillecat
Cinderskitty,

I have tried posting photos but it says the photo is too big 

Quote 0 0