Patrick11 Show full post »
Aivetara1
Patrick. I am so very sorry for your loss. He was an absolute beautiful dog and I'm sure he gave you so much love! I know the pain. I lost my cat, Tara, last Monday, so my wound is new just like yours is. This site was truly my saving grace and I'm glad you too have found it. It helps to know that there are others out there that feel the same pain that you're feeling and are going through the same grieving that you're going through. Just know that he is always going to be with you! I hope you will peace soon!! Love and hugs coming to you
Quote 0 0
Patrick11
Thank you to everyone for your kindness and lovely messages, it is so appreciated. I am sorry to hear of all your losses. It breaks my heart to read your stories, so very sorry.
Quote 0 0
JCC25
I hope you're finding peace Patrick. I lost my sweet little pal yesterday morning. Words can't express how much I miss him already. One week ago we celebrated his 9th birthday and everything was great. Then Sunday a sudden heart valve issue struck and we lost him yesterday. I can't believe how much life has changed in one week. More than I can bare. I know we will never be the same again but hope you are finding some healing and peace in the memories of your buddy. Gil - I miss you so much little pal. I love you always.
Quote 0 0
et61
So sorry to hear of your loss. I didn't think I would need help but I can't eat or stop crying at the sudden, unexpected loss of my Sweetie. I can certainly understand how you are feeling and your dog was lucky to have you for his owner as you had so much love for him. Stay strong. I know it's hard. I am dealing with the pain myself.
Quote 0 0