shannanan12
I had to put my Lucy, a cocker spaniel down two days ago. She was very sick with a terminal illness. I am devastated, she was my soul sister dog. We had such a strong connection and love for each other. I miss her so much, I don't know how I'm going to live without her. We have two other boy cocker spaniel And They miss her too. Its hard on all of us right now.
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Dearest Shannanan - Lucy is a beautiful girl. I am so so very sorry for your loss. I lost my Brutus about 6 weeks ago and I still cry every morning and every night, and sometimes a lot in between. It is hard to imagine my life without him. We need to hold on tight to the thought that both Lucy and Brutus are running around without any pain or wants and that they will always be with us in spirit. Hold your boys tight and give them extra love and hugs for they grieve too and need reassurance that you are still there for them and they are not alone. Grief is a very hard road to take and we have to believe and have hope that things will get bearable and a time will come when we will be able to smile when we remember the love and joy they brought into our lives. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. The people here on this site are amazing and reading their stories of pain and how they have coped with their loss will give you a feeling that you are not alone and your feelings are very normal. Warmest hugs and sweet blessings. 
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0