rlynn91
Today is the 1st full day without fiona it hurts so much im trying to do my house work and when it came to feeding my husbands animals i lost it my fiona was gone and i couldnt pet her and say hi and kiss her warm soft head. Ran up stairs and just cryed my eyes out
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
rachbu
Hang in there Rhonda.  It's been a week for me, and I can't say that it's gotten easier--I just think I've run out of tears to cry.  At least there's less sobbing at this point, even though inside, it never stops.  It helps once you're able to at least appear normal outwardly--at least then you don't have to constantly explain what's wrong.
xo
Rachel (Cuddles's mommy)
Quote 0 0
Jessa
Hi Rhonda,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my cockatiel, Charlie a week and a half ago and it's been one of the most heartbreaking experiences of my life.

Grief is such a strange thing, I remember the first few days I cried so hard and all the time, I know it's only been a week and a half but I find I'm not crying as much, which is a break through because I felt like the crying would never end..

You are in my thoughts,

Jessa
Quote 0 0
rachbu
I think we've just run out of tears.
Rachel (Cuddles's mommy)
Quote 0 0
camunki
you are not alone, when we lose our pets we lose a chunk of our hearts..........i am going on 2 weeks 3 days, still crying everyday and i know for a fact i will cry everyday for many, many months, its the grieving process. My Heart goes out to you and Fiona

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0