Deederbestboy
It’s been a little over a week and I’m really missing my Deeder tonight.  I’m feeling anxiety from the stress of this major loss in my life. We were so close. I can feel him. The covers on my bed still have his scent on them. May God give all of us who have lost our babies his peace which surpasses all understanding.  4463B3B5-7CD7-4F1C-A8A5-5F0A953436C4.jpeg7FD9152A-9C2A-4733-8445-611979A4C0D7.jpeg   
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
ClaudiaNY
Beautiful post, Jeanne. I feel for you. I lost my Lily-love in January. I still talk to her. 
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Thank you. So sorry about your Lilly. I talk to Deeder as well. Every morning I would kiss the top of his head and say, Mommy loves you. I still say it to him and send him his kisses. They become such a part of you. When they pass, truly a part of us goes with them. God’s peace is there to sustain us, and heal our hearts. The healing process takes time. In the meantime, we can be still and just rest in God’s love, and his arms in meditation.  Deeder went through a lot these last months. I know he is resting there peacefully with God right now recovering. God guided us through all the decisions we made with Deeder. I would ask for a sign that I was proceeding in the right direction, and some of the things that happened were amazing along the way. I shared all this with my youngest son who is very intuitive. He said to me, ‘’ Mom, if God cared about Deeder that much to lead him and you through this crisis, don’t you think that Deeder is with him right now! That helped me a lot. Another close friend reminded me that Deeder didn’t just have a good life, he had a GREAT life. That helped too. He said, think about all the animals in shelters and homeless who never have what Deeder had. I hope these words help someone else reading this as well. It doesn’t take away the pain, the grieving process is something we have to go through, but it is a soothing balm for the open wound in our hearts. God bless. 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
ClaudiaNY
Thank you, Jeanne. Your son is very wise and I take comfort in your words. May the blessings of our memories help us to heal.
Quote 0 0