sadieandsugar
MOMMY REALLY MISSES YOU SO MUCH BABY GIRL, I JUST CRY FOR YOU BABY GIRL I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN GIRL AND HOLD YOU AND FEEL YOUR SOFT FUR AGAIN, OH HOW MISS THAT BABY GIRL, SADIE I LONG FOR YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, IT STILL HURTS SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE GONE FROM MY LIFE, AND TODAY IS ANOTHER HOLIDAY WE DONT GET TO SPEND TOGETHER AGAIN, I REALLY GET SAD AROUND ALL THE HOLIDAYS NOT SEEING YOU OR HOLDING YOU. IM JUST SO SAD EVERYDAY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE WITH ME BY MY SIDE!!!!!  LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU MY SWEET SADIE GIRL, I LOVE YOU FOREVER, UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN BABY GIRL KNOW THAT YOUR MOMMY LOVES YOU AND WAIT FOR ME BABY GIRL. TEARS ARE FALLING RIGHT NOW ALL OVER MY CHEEKS.
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
It is six weeks ago today since we said goodbye to Bailey and once again the tears are flowing.  It doesn't seem to get any easier.  Sometimes I feel Bailey is here with me.  I look at his things in his special box and get them out and hold them.  I look at his photos and remember all the good times we shared.  I talk to him and kiss my hand and touch is little wooden box (his casket).  The thing that hurts the most is not being able to see him or hold him or feel his soft fur coat.  I kept a little piece of his fur but which I had kept more.  He had a lot of fur.  I guess we don't always think about it at the time.
Sadie is such a cutie.  Every day is hard without them but the anniversaries and holidays are the worst.  Christmas will be a very difficult time for me because Bailey loved Christmas.  I am just so grateful for this forum and the support and comfort I have received.  You are in my thoughts.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thankyou Baileys mom, it will be hared for me too around Christmas time because SADIE left us on Dec. 13, 2010, right around Christmas. I didn't even celebrate the year she died, we skipped Christmas 2010, it was just too painful to be happy and celebrate without my sweet baby girl SADIE. you take care, sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0