Saphfire
Hi,
I’m heartbroken that my beautiful Westie Tallulah had to be put to sleep on Monday. She was 14 years old and such a loving special girl...a soulmate I feel 😢 I got her the week before I lost the father of my children...which hit us all bad. Tallulah got us through it all ...she was so loving and protective of me and followed me everywhere. She used to dance on her back legs for ages especially in excitement when she saw me. It’s like the end of a chapter in my life and it’s so sad . I miss her love so much... sleep tight Lula till we meet again sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Quote 0 0
Michelleq
I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my baby girl Saturday. She was 13. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ❤️
Quote 0 0
Saphfire
Sorry to hear that and yes it’s so hard...I feel so lost and empty 💔
Quote 0 0
FClaire
Awww so sorry for your loss. I lost my westie 14 weeks ago and I'm totally heartbroken. Tallulah was beautiful. I feel your pain. She will always be with you xxx
Quote 0 0
Westland
I’m so sorry for the loss of beautiful Tallulah. I lost my Westie on the 20th October. It has been devastating. I miss him very much. They are the loveliest big characters. So protective, so loving and so cheerful.♥️💔
Quote 0 0