kanjay
having a hard time.  I don't  want to get up in the morning because I know she won't  be there.   The house is so quiet .     I pray God sends me signs but I don't get any .  I'm sorry for being such a downer.  I just dont know sometimes.  Thanks for listening.  This forum.is helping. I miss her so much it hurts.

Deborah Owens
Quote 0 0
Angelbaby
Some days hit so hard.  I am sorry this is a hard day for you.  Yes the hole in our lives can be so hard.  Years of them being there.  You loved your baby so much that is why it hurts so much.  Some days I have to just force myself to get up and do.  I am lucky I have another dog and 3 cats so they force me to get up to take care of them.  I know I will never get over it and will always miss and love my Angel baby , but hopefully with time I will learn to live with it.  You are not alone.  
Quote 0 0
kanjay
Angelbaby.   Thank you so much for listening to me. So many are hurting. I know i am not alone.  You are so kind to write me.    I am so sorry for your loss.   I guess I have to try to do better.   Sadie would want me to.  Thank you.
Deborah Owens
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Deborah:

I can completely resonate with your feelings. Next month will be a year for me and I still miss my little girl so much. It's OK to feel the way that you do - most of us on this Forum feel the exact same way. You are doing the right thing by posting in this Forum. There are so many, incredible pet loving people here who will help navigate you through the rough days. You're in the right place.

Fondly,
Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
kanjay
Thank you for listening to me.  
Deborah Owens
Quote 0 0