LulusMom Show full post »
Bellamum
ar13563717572568.jpgHi Barb,
Wishing you and Izzy a very happy and safe Christmas and sending lots of hugs and kisses to beautiful Lulu, Tubby and Bella at Rainbow Bridge.  I know that your heart would be as heavy as mine with Christmas approaching and realising that this is yet another event that will not quite be the same. 
How have you been?  While I am coping a lot better now, I still have moments that catch me by surprise and the tears begin to flow.  I suppose that will continue to happen for a long time....maybe forever. 
Know that I think of you, Izzy and Lulu often. 
Love,
Karen, Bella, Charli and Buddy.  xxx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
LulusMom
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the Christmas wish. I don't know why I missed this, usually I get a message when you post. Yes, moments catch up with me and the tears start flowing, just like you. I think of you so often and hope Charli and Buddy are keeping you busy and happy.  

Winter has been long here and spring is starting here so hopefully I can get Izzy out walking more often. She loves to go for walks all the time, it's just too cold for me to take her on long walks. (I know, I'm bad.) But I have a big fenced in yard so she does get to run every day. Yay!

I see on your thread you are on vacation.  Hope you are having a great time and will check back with you in a few days!

Love you!

Barb, Izzy, Lulu & Tubby

Quote 0 0
LulusMom
Dear Lulu,

It has been 2 long years since I've held you in my arms, baby. I miss you more every day and the tears are still falling today. I'll never forget the look in your eyes on the last moment before you made your way to the Rainbow Bridge. *Sob* You will always be my sweet baby and I will miss you forever, don't every forget that.

If tears could make a path for me to walk to see you and give you kisses again, I would have been there with you 2 years ago! I love you to the moon and back, and wish you were still here with me, healthy and active. I can't wait to see you again my love. 

Love and kisses,

Mommy

Lulu (169x231).jpg 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
LULU is so cute.

All of our furry, feathery, scaly, hoofed, etc are there happy, healthy, running and playing. 

Take care.

Ken
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Dear Lulu,
You have now been at Rainbow Bridge with my Bella for 2 years.  I know that the 2 of you would be great friends and you would be having a lovely time together, but your mummy and I miss you both very much.  Be happy while you wait for your mum to join you.  She loves you lots and lots.

Hi Barb,
Sorry I missed Lulu's 2 year anniversary yesterday.  I have been overseas and recently got back...I am taking a while to get back into a routine.
I know how heavy your heart would have been yesterday...our hearts are heavy everyday, but the anniversaries bring back those raw feelings as we relive every moment.  I hope that you also managed to smile when you thought of Lulu and all of the cute (and naughty) things she used to do.  She will be with you always and just thinking of her can bring a smile to your lips.
I hope Izzy is behaving herself and bringing lots of happiness to your life.
Take care.  Talk again soon.  xxx
Sending millions of kisses wrapped in millions of hugs to our angels, Lulu and Bella.  May they know every day, how loved and missed they are.

Ps thank you for the message of Bella's thread.  I will have to get back to writing to her some more.  I hope she doesn't think that I have forgotten her...that couldn't be further from the truth.
Karen

"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
LulusMom
Thank you Ken and Karen for your kind words for Lulu and me on the anniversary of her passing. With a heavy heart I begin a third year without my love, knowing that so many others are experiencing the same pain. 

Karen, Bella would never think you have forgotten her. You have written her such beautiful, heart-felt letters and she is never far from your mind. Hugs!

Barb
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Merry Christmas.gif 
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL LULU and TUBBY!
I hope that the two of you and my sweet Bella are playing together and opening presents and enjoying lots of yummy treats together.  If you stick with Bella, she will sniff out ALL of the hidden treats for you (and she is pretty good at opening a fridge too...unless they have childproof locks!).  I just hope that she has remembered how to share!

Hi Barb,
It has been a while since I have been on the forum, but I think of you often.  While time has not taken away the pain and my heart is still heavy without Bellsy, the rawness has subsided and I can now spend more time thinking of her with lots of smiles and stories of laughter (and naughtiness!). 
I hope that you and Izzy have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and that you can spend some time remembering Lulu and Tubby with a smile on your lips.
Take care my friend.  I can not thank you enough for the help you have given me over the last couple of years. 
Love, Karen xxx
Karen

Quote 0 0
Bellamum
bd0252aca6636e1826983290490223be.jpg 
MERRY CHRISTMAS LULU AND TUBBY!

Hi Barb,
I know it has been a long time between communication....I am not as active on the forum now.  Mainly Bella's birthday, anniversary and Christmas.  That certainly does not mean that Bella has left my heart or my mind as I think of her every day, as I am sure you do with Lulu and Tubby.  They will always hold that special place in our hearts.
I hope you and your family are well and little Izzy continues to brighten your life and fill your heart with love, as Charli and Buddy do for me.

Take care.  Sending hugs and kisses to our beautiful babies at Rainbow Bridge, and to Izzy, Charli and Buddy too.  Without them, our newest furry family members, our hearts would still be in tiny pieces, without hope of healing.

Love,
Karen  xx
Karen

Quote 0 0
LulusMom
Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for reaching out to me! I think of you often, just haven't been on this site for a long time. 

I have had a devastating, unbelievable loss this past year. My son passed away April 24, 2017 after a short illness. 3 years and 1 day after Lulu's death. Rob is forever 39.

Life is challenging to say the least. 

I hope you, Charli, Buddy and your family are well. I think of Bellsy everytime I look at Lulu's picture. 

I love you Karen!

Barb
(Lulu and Tubby's Mom)

Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi Barb,
I am so, so sorry to hear of your terrible loss.  I cannot begin to imagine the pain and suffering you have been through after losing Rob.  A parent should never having to farewell a child.  That is not how it is meant to be.  
Rob would be up there with Lulu and Tubby....giving them all of the hugs and kisses that you would love to give them, and they will be be soaking it up, and giving him lots of love from you.
As I have said in the past, I am not as active on this site now, but I think of Bellsy so much every day, and every time I think of her I think of her Rainbow Bridge friends, especially Lulu and Tubby. Then I think of you and the friendship we share through our terrible loss.  While the loss of Bella, Lulu and Tubby has been hard, I am grateful to have shared the burden of that loss with you.  Sharing the grief and heartache makes it more tolerable and it also makes me feel happy when someone else acknowledges my precious girl.
Know that I am here for you always....if you need an ear when you are feeling low, whether it is for the loss of Rob or the loss of Lulu and Tubby.  
Take care lovely Barb and know that one day we will be reunited with our lost loves. I truly believe that and hang on to that thought daily.
Love to you.
Karen  xxx
Karen

Quote 0 0
LulusMom
Thank you Karen for your kind and comforting words. Lulu died April 23, 2014, and Rob died April 24, 2017. One day difference. Unbelievable! Rob was my rock during Lulu's death (as you were). I am still taking care of his dog, Bailey, who is 16 years old. A Jack Russell Terrier. 

I think of you and Bellsy often. I so love all the pictures you post of her. 

I don't get on this site often because of the devastating loss I've had this year. April is a tough month for me. Thank you for being there for me, always.

Love,

Barb
Quote 0 0