lrlookadoo

Bailey left us one month ago yesterday.  The pain is still so unbearable.  There is this HUGE empty place in our home and hearts.  I want him to come home so bad.  I still cry everyday.  He was such a great dog and gave without any reservation.  I want to hug him and kiss him and stroke his head and tell him how much I love him and miss him.  I have lost my sweet baby and the joy in my life.  I want him back.

Quote 0 0
CharlotteTaylor
Hi Irlookadoo/Lisa,

I just want to let you know that I am thinking of you. My gorgeous old man Toby gets put down today and I am just heartbroken.

I hope, in time, that I will learn to accept it. But I know how fresh and raw your pain must be.

We have two other dogs but no one will fill the Toby's space in our home or our hearts and I expect that is just the same for you and your Bailey.

Dogs are the most wonderful creatures and I truly believe that they touch us and change our lives.

Hang in there and think of the memories. I have yet to say good bye and I don't know how I will. Keep smiling. Think of his bark, his waggy tail, the way he used to hug you back. He is watching. I bet he is.

I understand. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Goodbye love, goodbye love. Just came to say, goodbye love. Goodbye."

Toby's sister.
Quote 0 0
lrlookadoo
Oh, Charlotte,
I am so sorry that you have to make that decision today.  I am thankful that I did not.  I can't imagine what you are going through.  My heart goes with you and you will be in my prayers.  Bailey was such a helper I am sure that he will be there to help Toby cross the bridge.  That is why Bailey went at the time he did...he had to help Powder Girl across.

I will be thinking about you.

Lisa
Quote 0 0
CharlotteTaylor
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your kind words. They made me cry but in a good way.

I just wish I could be there but my work means I can't. My Mum is having to go alone and I feel as though I have abandoned him. I can't explain how sad this makes me feel.

I bet Bailey would love Toby and I hope Toby isn't lost or alone when he goes.

Thank you so much.

xxxx
"Goodbye love, goodbye love. Just came to say, goodbye love. Goodbye."

Toby's sister.
Quote 0 0