Licoop2
5 days ago I had to put my beautiful little Lily down. She was having trouble breathing and her heart was racing. Vet said she had a heart murmur of 4 on a scale of 6. I rushed her to vet er hospital, the next am I held her while the dr. put her to sleep.
I can’t stop crying and it hurts so much.
Liz
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I am so sorry for your loss Liz. It is heartbreaking losing our babies. It hurts so much and the tears seem endless. My 2 boys left me just one month apart and it is life shattering and life altering. I hope you find peace and know that you will be together with your baby Lily one day again. Take care of yourself.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Liz what a beautiful freckled cocker she is! That’s just a wonderful “soulful” picture of her. I know you’re hurting terribly, I also see you have an enormous heart, you’re so fresh in your grief yet you’ve been consoling others🐾 These are the worst of days, when it’s all so recent and your heart wants nothing more than to wrap your arms around them. We all understand this loss, we share your broken heart, hurt with you. I know finding this group of wonderful souls will give you some comfort, a place to feel without judgment. The loss is enormous and we all need a hand on the painful journey of grief. Be kind to you,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
lucysdad
Hi there Liz,

My Lucy was euthanized Sunday morning at the ER vets. It happened so fast and I wasn't exactly prepared either. She had been sick off and on, but I learned it was cancer before the vet euthanized her. I know the shock and sadness from it all too well.

I'm sorry for your loss and I can totally relate.

Lucy's dad
Lucy's dad 
Quote 0 0
Licoop2
Hi,
Thank you for your support.
I am also so sorry for the loss of your Lucy.
Can you tell me little about her?
Liz
Quote 0 0